BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 21, 2014 12:23 pm  #961

Re: Let's talk all things lovely about Ben...

SolarSystem wrote:

Everything he ever does will always be taken the wrong way by some people. People will hate him playing certain roles, people will hate him for attending certain parties... I just hope he enjoys everything he does and doesn't base his decisions to do something and to not do something else on how 'people' might react to it.

I agree with every word, Solar.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ten:" I'm burning up a sun just to say goodbye."

Sherlock: "I heard you.”

"Temptation coursing through our veins " 
(Tony Hadley)

July 21, 2014 12:24 pm  #962

SolarSystem wrote:

(Unless I'm with some crazy fangirls who really wanna see it... )

Do you really think, that could happen???

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ten:" I'm burning up a sun just to say goodbye."

Sherlock: "I heard you.”

"Temptation coursing through our veins " 
(Tony Hadley)

July 21, 2014 12:25 pm  #963

Naahh, it's highly unlikely.

"I see no shame in having an unhealthy obsession with something." - David Tennant
"We did observe." - David Tennant in "Richard II"

July 21, 2014 1:42 pm  #964

I just hope it turns out right...

Gosh, I wonder how long it took to match his eyes *Thud*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street!"

"Oh Watson. Nothing made me... I made me"
"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

July 21, 2014 1:51 pm  #965

"Finally I can photobomb myself"  
If he feels good with this, I'm good with this too. If I went to London, I'd visit Madame Tussauds anyway so Benedict's figure would be an extra thing

I wonder what hairstyle they'll do - I suppose it's going to be his natural colour but how about the length?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quidquid Latine dictum sit, altum videtur.

July 21, 2014 2:37 pm  #966

I was assuming just as he modelled for it.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

July 21, 2014 3:23 pm  #967

If there could be something more awesome then Ben photobombing U2, that will definitely be Ben photobombing himself. After that my life will be complete

Marta wrote:

I wonder what hairstyle they'll do - I suppose it's going to be his natural colour but how about the length?

Hahaha you're right, in his case it's very important question Maybe they will create different wigs and will change it according to actual state

***************************************************************************************************************************                                    

"Hey, chief, I might be wrong, but I think we're flying into a mountain. This makes me feel... scared of the mountain.
One thing we could do is pull up and fly over the mountain. How does that sound to...
"

July 21, 2014 3:36 pm  #968

Actually, he has already photobombed himself. Have you seen this

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

July 21, 2014 4:07 pm  #969

Ok, my life is complete now. After photobombing his figure by himself my life will be double - complete

***************************************************************************************************************************                                    

"Hey, chief, I might be wrong, but I think we're flying into a mountain. This makes me feel... scared of the mountain.
One thing we could do is pull up and fly over the mountain. How does that sound to...
"

July 22, 2014 10:00 pm  #970

This Is The Phantom Lady wrote:

Accoring to MT, it took about ten hours to get them right. They matched his eyes with the nearest set in their collection then they had watercolour artists paint them exactly and then stitched throguh red silk for the tiny veins. It's incredible what they do eh? I think it'll be a lot of fun- and I plan on going to the big reveal where he will be there to see himself!!

I'm clueing for looks

July 22, 2014 10:01 pm  #971

Damn thats some dedication but I wouldn't mind having to study his eyes up close.

“Because I’m desperate, that’s why. Because Sherlock Holmes is a great man, and I think one day—if we’re very very lucky—he might even be a good one.”

July 23, 2014 3:01 pm  #972

clareiow wrote:

This Is The Phantom Lady wrote:

Accoring to MT, it took about ten hours to get them right. They matched his eyes with the nearest set in their collection then they had watercolour artists paint them exactly and then stitched throguh red silk for the tiny veins. It's incredible what they do eh? I think it'll be a lot of fun- and I plan on going to the big reveal where he will be there to see himself!!

Oh wow! I can tell they're doing their best!!

I hope you do get to go! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

July 23, 2014 3:20 pm  #973

The eyes are paramount.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

July 24, 2014 6:58 pm  #974

Benedict is on comic con 
http://vimeo.com/101646086

July 24, 2014 7:02 pm  #975

HAHA I LOVE that!!

I adore his expression when they want him to pose with Skipper 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

July 24, 2014 7:02 pm  #976

Too bad there is no live stream from his conference

"

July 24, 2014 9:50 pm  #977

I can't even begin to tell you how glad I am that he doesn't know the titles of the three Riddick movies.
That MTV interview actually is so hilarious... it's awesome to see him in such a silly mood.
And of course he's looking as stunning as ever.

But it seems his role in "Black Mass" really is just a very small one, because he mentions that he's done with it. How long was he in Boston, not even four weeks...?

Last edited by SolarSystem (July 24, 2014 9:51 pm)

"I see no shame in having an unhealthy obsession with something." - David Tennant

July 24, 2014 9:54 pm  #978

Yes, he finished working on Black Mass at least a week ago, I think. But did he look gorgeous in that interview! Thud. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

July 24, 2014 9:55 pm  #979

The news that he finished filming for Black Mass did make me drop a bit...

But everything else in that interview... OMFG I've never been so in love with him than I am right now.

I'd love to see his wolf suit btw

Err... any news about his socks btw? just curious

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

July 24, 2014 9:56 pm  #980

Oh yes, Susi, he did! This man in that blue shirt is just totally thud-worthy. And his lisp almost came through several times...

Last edited by SolarSystem (July 24, 2014 9:57 pm)

Board footera