BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 19, 2014 4:09 pm  #281

Re: Tell us what part of the world you come from

I am from Germany, to be exact : from Cologne;)

I may be on the side of the angels, but don't think for one second, that I am one of them...
S.H

July 19, 2014 4:23 pm  #282

And you are in the majority.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

August 9, 2014 9:43 pm  #283

London, England born and bred.

August 31, 2014 1:38 am  #284

Michigan, USA

November 2, 2014 7:21 pm  #285

Germany - Munich

Bitte nicht so drängeln, wir sind hier bei der Arbeit und nicht auf der Flucht!
Please don´t push, we are at work and not on the run.

November 2, 2014 7:27 pm  #286

Lucky you.
I was there last Xmas.
Lovely city.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

November 13, 2014 9:27 am  #287

I'm from France, Orleans to be more precise. The land of Jeanne d'Arc (Joan of Arc for you ^^)

November 15, 2014 1:15 am  #288

I am from Glasgow UK.

"So, I am human, I’m not as tall as people think I am... I’m nice-ish, clever, important to some people, but I tend to rub them up the wrong way."

November 15, 2014 7:56 am  #289

I'm from Finland, but living currently in Austria.

“Four serial suicides and now a note! It’s Christmas!” -Sherlock

November 15, 2014 8:29 am  #290

@CumberCookie Crumble.
Hello.  Not from Glasgow, Scotland?!
Tee Hee.

November 15, 2014 10:55 am  #291

Provocative BB! Lol! 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

November 15, 2014 11:08 am  #292

Just not so commom to hear a Glaswegian say 'UK'.and certainly not according to the Referendum!
And anyway, I only asked the question!
But yes, even as an English woman living in Scotland, I would never say'UK'.

Last edited by besleybean (November 15, 2014 11:08 am)

November 15, 2014 12:37 pm  #293

I must admit I tend to prefer saying England, rather than UK.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

November 15, 2014 12:46 pm  #294

Precision, is the key!

November 15, 2014 12:51 pm  #295

Precisely!

November 15, 2014 8:16 pm  #296

lol I dunnoI've always said UK or britain lol.

I think the whole refendum **cant even spell it* was silly.  we all live on the big chunk of land and breathe the same air.  Braveheart etc was a long time ago. 

My family are rathr bitter & dont like the fact that I am slightly obsessed with an englishman *Ben* or that I want to visit London one day x

*I hope I make sense I'm never good putting this stuff into words haha* 

"So, I am human, I’m not as tall as people think I am... I’m nice-ish, clever, important to some people, but I tend to rub them up the wrong way."

November 15, 2014 8:22 pm  #297

You are perfectly clear.
I love Scotland, but I love England, too.
Nothing wrong with supporting Benedict and I go to London whenever I can.

November 16, 2014 10:27 am  #298

batchlock wrote:

I'm from Sweden

Yey, me too  Hello!

-Could you whisper...?
-NOT REALLY!!

November 16, 2014 10:29 am  #299

Scandinavia - Sweden - Stockholm. 

-Could you whisper...?
-NOT REALLY!!

November 16, 2014 12:59 pm  #300

Hammarby? 

Board footera