BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 19, 2014 2:09 pm  #1

Sherlockian from Thailand :)

Hi sherlockians I'm pleased to meet you all. You can call me Natchiiz(Nut-chi). I'm Sherlock fan from Thailand. My friend recommended me to watch BBC Sherlock last month and now I'm addicted to it! I love all characters, scripts, scenes and everthing in BBC Sherlock, especially Sherlock Holmes's fast speeches, which help me a lot for practicing listening skill. Ha ha. I'm very excited when I found this forum on the internet so I can scream and get a lot of information of BBC Sherlock!

Thx for creating the heaven of this series!

Last edited by NatchiizNachii (July 19, 2014 2:12 pm)

July 19, 2014 4:06 pm  #2

Re: Sherlockian from Thailand :)

Hi, and a very warm welcome to the forum;)

I may be on the side of the angels, but don't think for one second, that I am one of them...
S.H

July 19, 2014 5:06 pm  #3

Hello and welcome. Perhaps our first Thai member?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

July 19, 2014 5:17 pm  #4

Hi there, welcome, Natchiiz! Lovely to meet you! 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

July 19, 2014 7:22 pm  #5

Welcome, Natchiiz. You have found the right place to scream in excitement, most of us to that. Except when we swoon.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I still believe that love conquers all!

"Quick, man, if you love me."

July 19, 2014 7:46 pm  #6

Hello there and warm welcome I agree, Sherlock's fast speaking really improves listening skills, one of the many advantages of this show , Oh and I absolutely love your avatar picture 

Last edited by MartaSt (July 19, 2014 7:47 pm)

***************************************************************************************************************************                                    

"Hey, chief, I might be wrong, but I think we're flying into a mountain. This makes me feel... scared of the mountain.
One thing we could do is pull up and fly over the mountain. How does that sound to...
"

July 20, 2014 2:06 pm  #7

Welcome to the forum, Natchiiz! You have a good friend

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quidquid Latine dictum sit, altum videtur.

July 20, 2014 3:02 pm  #8

A warm welcome from me to you!

SHERLOCK ♥
I have to thank you for the inspiration you give to me.
You made me change my mind in so many ways.

Board footera