BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 16, 2014 7:20 pm  #32741

Re: Favourite Sherlock/Benedict pictures

Scandinavian Ben - it suits him to be there. 

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

July 16, 2014 7:29 pm  #32742

It does, he should visit more. Denmark would be a good idea if you ask me. 

Home of Hamlet and all *wink, nudge nudge*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street!"

"Oh Watson. Nothing made me... I made me"
"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

July 16, 2014 8:48 pm  #32743

MartaSt wrote:

Khan in suit

Do I look good? Yes, I do.
#lessthanthree

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quidquid Latine dictum sit, altum videtur.

July 17, 2014 12:51 am  #32744

The bow on that hat is so ridiculous! The first deerstalker Sherlock wore was so much more dignified. I will confess to wishing I could pull on that bow and unwrap him...

Mary

John: That's clever. So you scratch their backs and...
Sherlock: Yes. And then disinfect myself.

July 17, 2014 4:44 am  #32745

Yesterday I found a picture of undressed Benedict in the wwww, lying naked on the floor. I don't know wheither it is a fake or not. I just wanted to post it but it is too big for this place. As a fetishist I'm crazy for a well dressed Sherlock/Ben.

SHERLOCK ♥
I have to thank you for the inspiration you give to me.
You made me change my mind in so many ways.

July 17, 2014 6:49 am  #32746

It's good that you didn't post it here. We also prefer Benedict in this thread/ forum being dressed. (and if only with pants )
I think there are other places if you want to see him naked. I personally want to show a little bit of respect.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ten:" I'm burning up a sun just to say goodbye."

Sherlock: "I heard you.”

"Temptation coursing through our veins " 
(Tony Hadley)

July 17, 2014 6:52 am  #32747

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Tony Hadley)

July 17, 2014 6:54 am  #32748

Or like this ...

EDIT:
Btw  ... He seems incredibly tired on this photo ...

Last edited by gently69 (July 17, 2014 9:39 am)

(Tony Hadley)

July 17, 2014 8:26 am  #32749

gently69 wrote:

It's good that you didn't post it here. We also prefer Benedict in this thread/ forum being dressed. (and if only with pants )
I think there are other places if you want to see him naked. I personally want to show a little bit of respect.

Totally agree, gently.
And thanks for posting those BM pics again... makes me want to see this movie right now.  

"I see no shame in having an unhealthy obsession with something." - David Tennant
"We did observe." - David Tennant in "Richard II"

July 17, 2014 9:44 am  #32750

Yep, can't wait!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

July 17, 2014 10:43 am  #32751

Please don't think anything wrong about me. It's no "dirty" picture. You can't see anything of his privacy. Otherwise I hadn't the idea to post it. RESPECT  is as a matter of course for me!

SHERLOCK ♥

July 17, 2014 10:52 am  #32752

We don't judge you.
But on pics posted here he should wear something.

(Tony Hadley)

July 17, 2014 11:02 am  #32753

I was naive and really thought it isn't so fatal... when I read some fanfiction..... uuuuuuuuah... then I blush.
So I am assuaged that this pic was to large. Otherwise I had a shitstorm over me.....
But I repeat: I  desire dressed Benedict, also Sherlocked with a towel  is okay.   (A Scandal in Belgravia, you know....)

SHERLOCK ♥

July 17, 2014 11:05 am  #32754

I think I know which picture you mean, has been on tumblr for a while.
I can assure you: it's a fake. So nobody even misses anything. 
(And seriously: Can you imagine Benedict posing naked for photographs? Okay, he sometimes does, but then there is a biiig newspaper at least.   )

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

July 17, 2014 11:10 am  #32755

This ... this ... this ...
Don't need him naked. (here )

(Tony Hadley)

July 17, 2014 11:12 am  #32756

Benedict approves

***************************************************************************************************************************                                    

"Hey, chief, I might be wrong, but I think we're flying into a mountain. This makes me feel... scared of the mountain.
One thing we could do is pull up and fly over the mountain. How does that sound to...
"

July 17, 2014 11:12 am  #32757

If it is a fake then "blemish over the causer".... (sorry for my bad english ;-))
Oh, I can't imagine what Benedict is kind of man. I don't know anything about him, just about Sherlock. Okay.... Now back to the topic, please.... I disgraced myself enough....

THANK  YOU  FOR  UNDERSTANDING.

SHERLOCK ♥

July 17, 2014 11:16 am  #32758

You're welcome

***************************************************************************************************************************                                    

"Hey, chief, I might be wrong, but I think we're flying into a mountain. This makes me feel... scared of the mountain.
One thing we could do is pull up and fly over the mountain. How does that sound to...
"

July 17, 2014 11:24 am  #32759

THANKS!
(My day is rescued again.)

SHERLOCK ♥

July 17, 2014 11:37 am  #32760

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------               

-------> I am
SHER - LOCKED <-------

Board footera