BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 5, 2012 4:24 am  #1

Ello from Manchester :)

I am a 21 year old girl from Manchester England I am currently studying law and i enjoy my yearly trips to the Americas I am such a huge  fan of Sherlock. When i was little i actually believed that i was Sherlock and my mum never tried to convince me otherwise. i would run around in the stupid hat and everything

I stopped wanting to float away from my life, because in the end my life was all I had.

July 5, 2012 6:46 am  #2

Re: Ello from Manchester :)

Welcome to the forum, it's nice to have someone who thought she was Sherlock. We didn't have a female Sherlock so far, I guess. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

July 5, 2012 7:21 am  #3

Welcome to the forum!
Manchester makes me think of "Life of Mars", another great show, at least in my opinion.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"There is no such word as 'impossible' in my dictionary. In fact, everything between 'herring' and 'marmalade' seems to be missing." Dirk Gently

Finally, I have made it to Cipher Expert :-))))) (8.8.2012)

July 5, 2012 7:31 am  #4

Hello Mancunian gal! Welcome to the forum. Have fun here but no disappearing down holes!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

July 5, 2012 6:36 pm  #5

Howdy from South Carolina!

Welcome to the forum. But be careful; it's easy to get off on some rabbit trail...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Perfectly sound analysis. I was hoping you would go a little deeper."

July 5, 2012 6:40 pm  #6

Welcome! I hope you still have your death frisbee.

July 5, 2012 6:50 pm  #7

Hello rabit!
Welcome to the forum

July 5, 2012 7:41 pm  #8

Hey there and welcome to the forum!

I live about 20 miles from Manchester and I'm organising a Sherlock meet up there early in August...

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

July 6, 2012 4:49 pm  #9

Welcome = ).

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Wanted! Schrödinger's cat. Dead and alive."

Board footera