BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 3, 2014 5:33 pm  #221

Re: New speculation about shooting and airing in 2015

I would cry my eyes out if anything happened to Molly 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street!"

"Oh Watson. Nothing made me... I made me"
"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

July 3, 2014 5:59 pm  #222

Me too and I think Sherlock would as well.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

July 3, 2014 6:04 pm  #223

I mean, I already want to slap Sherlock so hard in the scenes like the one in my sig... 

Gosh, you've made me nervous now BB, I can feel Moffat would actually 'enjoy' letting that happen 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street!"

"Oh Watson. Nothing made me... I made me"
"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

July 3, 2014 6:06 pm  #224

Oh stop it! 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

July 3, 2014 7:09 pm  #225

Leave for a day, and the entire thread explodes!   Woww, you guys….. 
But seriously, that's awesome.  We were kind of figuring on all of those, but so awesome to actually know! 

We solve crimes, I blog about it, and he forgets his pants.  I wouldn't hold out too much hope!

Just this morning you were all tiny and small and made of clay!

I'm working my way up the greasy pole.  It's… very greasy.  And…  pole-shaped.

July 3, 2014 7:27 pm  #226

So exicted about the news! 1 special and 3 new episodes! More Sherlock! YAY! 

"The name's Sherlock Holmes and the address is 221B Baker Street."

July 4, 2014 8:36 am  #227

I'm the opposite to you guys. I've seriously had enough of light hearted in Series 3. I'll take more dark anytime.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

July 4, 2014 9:20 am  #228

They usually try to have a balance of both and I think they largely achieve this.
Can't wait for the next round.

July 5, 2014 6:14 am  #229

besleybean wrote:

They usually try to have a balance of both and I think they largely achieve this.
Can't wait for the next round.

This.  I'd hate too much of one or the other.  Balance is important.

__________________________________________________________________Bigby: Will you shut up?
Colin: Well, maybe if my throat wasn’t so parched, I wouldn’t have to keep talking.
Bigby: Wait, that doesn’t make se-
Coline: Just give me a drink, please.

July 5, 2014 7:28 am  #230

And ok, some of us seem to be thinking Mary is too obvious...
Are we still thinking Janine has some dark secrets?

July 5, 2014 9:12 pm  #231

I would actually really like to see more of Janine. She was an interesting character and her exit was definitely left open so that she COULD return if they wanted her to. I liked the touch with the bees. I actually imagined her and Sherlock making a pretty good couple, with Sherlock just being exactly how he was and not having to hide anything from her, and Janine getting her sexual gratification from one night stands. Like an open relationship xDD But one where they keep bees.

Anyway, this is a complete tangent. Yeah, she could be a bad guy. There's that Janine Moriarty theory floating round, right? Because 1) she's Irish, 2) She has dark hair, 3) Janine/James are relativaley similar, 4) Canonically Moriarty has two brothers but why not make it into a sister for the modern adaptation and twist things on their head a bit, 5) she works for Magnussen, 6) she just seems like the type of person who could have some secret. Oh, and 7) why was she friends with Mary in the first place? Because Magnussen had ordered her to? Or some other reason?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

July 6, 2014 9:49 am  #232

Confirmed by Sue Vertue that the Special will be 90 minutes.

Oops. Ignore that, just seen it in another thread

Last edited by dartmoordoggers (July 6, 2014 9:51 am)

July 6, 2014 2:01 pm  #233

dartmoordoggers wrote:

Confirmed by Sue Vertue that the Special will be 90 minutes.

Oops. Ignore that, just seen it in another thread

This makes me deliriously with happiness.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

July 6, 2014 8:42 pm  #234

I'd kind of assumed, but nice to have it made official!

July 10, 2014 6:11 pm  #235

And it will be a Christmas special. Martin mentions it in this interview right at the end. And he talks a lot about his theatre work. (As an aside - I know he is known for his taste in clothing but this is just the ugliest outfit I have ever seen on him. )

http://free-martinis.tumblr.com/post/91341571836/martin-freeman-interview-at-the-opening-night-of

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

July 10, 2014 7:03 pm  #236

Oh, so we know one thing which we will all get for Christmas next year

Here's a new interview with Amanda:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SKxjG3dDIe8
She confirms the date of shooting and she already knows what will happen to Mary!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quidquid Latine dictum sit, altum videtur.

July 10, 2014 7:39 pm  #237

Considering how fast the first half of 2014 just flew past it will be Christmas 2015 before you know it.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

July 10, 2014 8:47 pm  #238

But I somwhow doubt that we will get S4 early in 2016... I could imagine them leaving a broader gap between the Special and S4.

"I see no shame in having an unhealthy obsession with something." - David Tennant
"We did observe." - David Tennant in "Richard II"

July 10, 2014 8:57 pm  #239

Yes. But will they wait until early 2017? Or go for a summer airing?

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

July 10, 2014 9:14 pm  #240

Definitely 2016.

Board footera