BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 13, 2014 5:08 pm  #1

"I don't understand" T-shirt

Yes, maybe they're over-doing it on the T-shirt front but I really don't care.
This one looks fab and sums up 80% of my life, definitely on my birthday list!!! 

http://www.bbcshop.com/sherlock/sherlock-i-dont-undertand-official-ladies-t-shirt-bbc-shop-exclusive-small/invt/skap0021

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I was wondering if you'd like to have coffee...
Hmm. I really don't know. Oh, I'm sorry, did I say 'know'? I meant 'care'. I don't really care. 
Douglas Richardson, Cremona

January 17, 2014 10:28 am  #2

Re: "I don't understand" T-shirt

MWHAHAHA!
Sums up a lot of life situations, hehe...

------------------------------------------------------------

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

"If you're not reading the subtext then hell mend you"  -  Steven Moffat
"Love conquers all" Benedict Cumberbatch on Sherlock's and John's relationship
"This is a show about a detective, his best friend, his wife, their baby and their dog" - Nobody. Ever.

January 17, 2014 10:36 pm  #3

Haha, I actually think it's really brilliant that the BBC are doing these T-shirts. About time they did some more official Sherlock merch. DW has loads, after all.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

January 17, 2014 10:38 pm  #4

Hm... actually I felt a bit of "commercial" when they said "You could print that on a t-shirt."

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

January 17, 2014 10:55 pm  #5

Well, so far the BBC never made any profit from t-shirts while Red Bubble and other companies earned a lot of money with merchandise. And at least the shaving line would have been printed on t-shirts as soon as the episode was over even without Mary pointing this out. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

January 17, 2014 11:25 pm  #6

My hubby bought me one for our anniversary.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

February 8, 2014 3:38 pm  #7

Wow, I'm so happy right now! After years of nothing except DVDs and soundtracks they give us all of this! Can't wait until it's released...

http://www.bbcshop.com/icat/sherlock

I was wondering if you'd like to have coffee...
Hmm. I really don't know. Oh, I'm sorry, did I say 'know'? I meant 'care'. I don't really care. 
Douglas Richardson, Cremona

July 3, 2014 8:19 pm  #8

My mum bought me one a few months ago. It was a nice surprise. :-)

"The name's Sherlock Holmes and the address is 221B Baker Street."

July 3, 2014 8:25 pm  #9

Don't tell hubby...I gave mine to my daughter, because it's a bit snug on me!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

Board footera