BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 2, 2014 8:25 am  #61

Re: New speculation about shooting and airing in 2015

No Rush.

Last edited by dartmoordoggers (July 2, 2014 8:25 am)

July 2, 2014 8:30 am  #62

I believe in BBC

***************************************************************************************************************************                                    

"Hey, chief, I might be wrong, but I think we're flying into a mountain. This makes me feel... scared of the mountain.
One thing we could do is pull up and fly over the mountain. How does that sound to...
"

July 2, 2014 8:54 am  #63

"I see no shame in having an unhealthy obsession with something." - David Tennant
"We did observe." - David Tennant in "Richard II"

July 2, 2014 8:59 am  #64

"Announcement of yet another announcement of an announcement of an announcement" is the best
oh and Moriarty spin off is also good

Last edited by MartaSt (July 2, 2014 9:00 am)

***************************************************************************************************************************                                    

"Hey, chief, I might be wrong, but I think we're flying into a mountain. This makes me feel... scared of the mountain.
One thing we could do is pull up and fly over the mountain. How does that sound to...
"

July 2, 2014 9:35 am  #65

A Moriarty spin off would actually be something... I'd like to see. Could be the best or worst spin off ever. 

"I see no shame in having an unhealthy obsession with something." - David Tennant

July 2, 2014 9:39 am  #66

Could it be a Sherlock Convention with Benedict?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------               

-------> I am
SHER - LOCKED <-------

July 2, 2014 9:40 am  #67

Love this one: "announcement of moving earlier announced 2014 Christmas special to Christmas 2015 or 2056 because what’s the difference"

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

July 2, 2014 9:48 am  #68

Unfortunately the BBC won't be announcing the convention.
I wish it would be announced tho, so I could book my hol!

Last edited by besleybean (July 2, 2014 9:49 am)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

July 2, 2014 10:09 am  #69

What if we get 3 word clues?

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

July 2, 2014 10:11 am  #70

Then I'm going to kill somebody. The time for clues and teasing is over, imo.  
On the other hand: 3 word clues would mean that three episodes are coming up, right? And that Mark and Steven have indeed planned them out now. Better than nothing, but I still want to know about the when, when, when! 

Last edited by SolarSystem (July 2, 2014 10:13 am)

July 2, 2014 10:15 am  #71

Oh ... I'm glad that II am not near to Solar ... Could be dangerous. (but not "And here you are)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ten:" I'm burning up a sun just to say goodbye."

Sherlock: "I heard you.”

"Temptation coursing through our veins " 
(Tony Hadley)

July 2, 2014 10:22 am  #72

*wraps Solar in a shock blanket and hands her a cuppa laced with Irish Whiskey*

There there dear.  We survived between S2 and S3.  We'll survive this hiatus too.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

July 2, 2014 10:22 am  #73

gently69 wrote:

Oh ... I'm glad that II am not near to Solar ... Could be dangerous. (but not "And here you are)

See? First time in my life I am happy that I am sooo far away from you and Solar. 

July 2, 2014 10:24 am  #74

Far away from me? I am harmless.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ten:" I'm burning up a sun just to say goodbye."

Sherlock: "I heard you.”

"Temptation coursing through our veins " 
(Tony Hadley)

July 2, 2014 10:28 am  #75

"from you - and especially Solar" 

July 2, 2014 10:35 am  #76

So... I assume that when Sherlock finally will be on TV all fans start to wear shirts "Hiatus survivor" 

"

July 2, 2014 10:37 am  #77

Don't worry, ladies, shock blanket and cuppa worked - thanks, tonnaree! 
I am a totally harmless fangirl. 

July 2, 2014 10:39 am  #78

Incidentally I won't actually be on line at the time of the announcement...I'm expecting the internet to be broken, when I try and get on around half an hour afterwards!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

July 2, 2014 10:39 am  #79

Maybe they will announce to start crowdfunding today. So that they will be able to pay off everybody's silly side projects. And the schedule would be fine again! (and they are going to start filming this year.)

July 2, 2014 10:48 am  #80

Ha, I love the BBC. I sent them an e-mail a week ago, asking them about S4. And today, yes, thanks a lot, today I got an answer:

Hi XXX,
I’m delighted to read you are a huge fan of 'Sherlock' over in Germany and you are desperate to know when series 4 will air.No filming has taken place for series 4 yet. The series is tricky logistically because each episode is a 90 minute film in it’s own right and obviously the actors involved move on to other projects once filming has wrapped. Getting the whole cast in one place for filming at the same time can be very tricky.
Your probably aware that Benedict and Martin are on fire right now and are involved in other things.Mark Gattis who is one of the writers of the programme confirmed in March that we will have to wait possibly at least another two years until the next series so it will be 2016 at the earliest. Mark confirmed this is in a QA session with fans during a press tour of Brazil. You can watch this on the official BBC Worldwide YouTube page at the link below
-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k7teH1I2_b4

Announcements about returning shows are also made on the BBC Media website, you should check this for updates
http://www.bbc.co.uk/mediacentre/
(Just type in the search box ‘sherlock’ and all things related to the show will come up)
It's going to be a while before the next series but I’m certain it will be well worth the wait!
Best wishes,
Audrie Wilson
BBC Enquiries Team

Last edited by SolarSystem (July 2, 2014 10:49 am)

Board footera