BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 1, 2014 4:50 pm  #41

Re: New speculation about shooting and airing in 2015

Haha, I'm new on the Sherlock fan train and was priviledged to watch all 9 episodes within a month or so, but I want more already (what can I say, I'm greedy)! I don't have any deerstalkers for the bonfire, but I can add a few old jumpers and some scarves.

July 1, 2014 4:56 pm  #42

So wasteful...give all this stuff to charity!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

July 1, 2014 5:30 pm  #43

besleybean wrote:

So wasteful...give all this stuff to charity!

NO!  Tonight we dance for the pagan gods of Sherlockacania.  We dance to the
BBC!   We dance to Mofftiss!

*starts piling wood checking carefully for hedgehogs*

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

July 1, 2014 10:24 pm  #44

Okay... Maybe this is just teasing... Maybe it's just Season 3 being broadcasted again on BBC One but..................................................................................... 

AM I STILL ALLOWED TO SCREAM OUT LOUUUUUUUUUD????!!!!

#221back !!!!

Last edited by Punch me in the face (July 1, 2014 10:27 pm)

Just like old times...

July 1, 2014 10:42 pm  #45

Anouncement tomorrow.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

July 1, 2014 10:44 pm  #46

I really really hope I won't be disappointed...

But my heart is racing so much 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street!"

"Oh Watson. Nothing made me... I made me"
"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

July 1, 2014 11:30 pm  #47

*dances naked around the bonfire loudly humming the Sherlock theme*

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

July 1, 2014 11:31 pm  #48

I'm dancing, Tonne!  I'm dancing so hard....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And I said "dangerous" and here you are.

You. It's always you. John Watson, you keep me right.

July 2, 2014 5:29 am  #49

I've thrown a jumper with little purple hearts on it into the fire, just to make whatever is coming more johnlock-y.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I still believe that love conquers all!

"Quick, man, if you love me."

July 2, 2014 7:28 am  #50

Up in smoke, dear!

July 2, 2014 7:34 am  #51

Oh bb, please don't be that reasonable.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ten:" I'm burning up a sun just to say goodbye."

Sherlock: "I heard you.”

"Temptation coursing through our veins " 
(Tony Hadley)

July 2, 2014 7:42 am  #52

As one of my favourilte writers said(in a different contexr!) I cannot unsee what I have seen.

Last edited by besleybean (July 2, 2014 7:45 am)

July 2, 2014 7:50 am  #53

Schmiezi wrote:

I've thrown a jumper with little purple hearts on it into the fire, just to make whatever is coming more johnlock-y.

Brilliant! Purple hearts are paramount! 

"I see no shame in having an unhealthy obsession with something." - David Tennant
"We did observe." - David Tennant in "Richard II"

July 2, 2014 7:59 am  #54

Announcement tomorrow? Oh God it's Christmas. 

***************************************************************************************************************************                                    

"Hey, chief, I might be wrong, but I think we're flying into a mountain. This makes me feel... scared of the mountain.
One thing we could do is pull up and fly over the mountain. How does that sound to...
"

July 2, 2014 8:10 am  #55

Oh yes, Marta - and I hope they won't announce a Christmas Special. 

"I see no shame in having an unhealthy obsession with something." - David Tennant

July 2, 2014 8:15 am  #56

Annoiuncemet at 2.21 PM  today!

July 2, 2014 8:19 am  #57

I know I am greedy but I really hope for more than a special. Because this would mean that we definitely have to wait longer than two years for three new episodes. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

July 2, 2014 8:20 am  #58

I just think it will be:
Xmas special 2015
3 new eps in 2016.

July 2, 2014 8:24 am  #59

Solar, I'm really afraid that they will announce only Christmas special, instead of saying anything about series 4. Though I believe that they will surprise us and we all will be happy as hell 

Besley - really today? Not tomorrow? I must have read something wrong

***************************************************************************************************************************                                    

"Hey, chief, I might be wrong, but I think we're flying into a mountain. This makes me feel... scared of the mountain.
One thing we could do is pull up and fly over the mountain. How does that sound to...
"

July 2, 2014 8:25 am  #60

If they give us a Christmas Special next year, they won't have the time for three new episodes in 2016, even if it's the end of 2016. They seem to have massive problems with schedules as it is. I'm pretty sure a Christmas Special in 2015 would mean three new episodes in 2017.
But... surprise me, BBC! 

Last edited by SolarSystem (July 2, 2014 8:25 am)

Board footera