BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 29, 2014 10:13 pm  #1

New to the forum :)

Hi everyone, I'm Hannah, and obsessed with Sherlock... but i suppose that's obvious; - creating an account on this website :D 

My obsession first started when i watched part of a Study In Pink at a friend's and didn't quite finish it - after that, I had to go home and finish. I spiralled into obsession ever since then, I guess! I even know all the lines to every episode... oops. "That just sort of .. happened?" 

But anyway, I have no idea how to use this website so I'm just going to explore... Thanks for reading :D

Hannah

**************************************************************************************************************************
Official Johnlock Supporter :D
"We're not gay!"   

Once you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains must be the truth.

John:  That was ridiculous.That was the most ridiculous thing I've ever done.
Sherlock: You invaded Afghanistan.
John: That wasn't just me!

June 30, 2014 3:59 am  #2

Re: New to the forum :)

Good morning, Hannah, we will be happy to assist you with your research.
Just take a seat and have a cuppa. Welcome!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

June 30, 2014 5:45 am  #3

Hello and welcome
research....we will be happy to help!;)

Last edited by Draconia (June 30, 2014 5:46 am)

I may be on the side of the angels, but don't think for one second, that I am one of them...
S.H

June 30, 2014 8:08 am  #4

Hi, warm welcome, Hannah, nice to meet you 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

June 30, 2014 8:30 pm  #5

Welcome to the forum, Hannah

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quidquid Latine dictum sit, altum videtur.

July 2, 2014 6:31 am  #6

Hello and welcome to the forum. It is a bit of a maze in here (intentional wordplay). Shout if you get lost and someone will rescue you. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

July 2, 2014 7:51 pm  #7

*Can't figure out how to get an image here, so just imagine*

[img]insert url of the picture here in addition to the sig text[/img]

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

July 3, 2014 6:25 am  #8

You have to brose it on a browser page, put the link you'll get there between the "img" lines

I may be on the side of the angels, but don't think for one second, that I am one of them...
S.H

July 3, 2014 7:15 am  #9

In that case make sure it's ok that you use it - some tumblrs for example want to be given credit.
Another option is to upload your own to am image hosting site and get the link from there 

Last edited by Harriet (July 3, 2014 7:32 am)

July 3, 2014 5:39 pm  #10

Welcome to 221B

"The name's Sherlock Holmes and the address is 221B Baker Street."

Board footera