BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 12, 2014 10:42 am  #1

New speculation about shooting and airing in 2015

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

May 12, 2014 10:52 am  #2

Re: New speculation about shooting and airing in 2015

Nothing makes any sense really - Benedict certainly hasn't been making any movies this year, and as far back as January Amanda said that Martin was free from April onwards, so Moffat is wrong there (or he's blaming their schedules rather than admitting there's no script  )
Next year though, Benedict does seem to have a busy schedule so how would this work??
I still think/hope they might be playing with us though and it will be filmed sometime this year!

"And in the end,
The Love you take
Is equal to the Love you make"
                                             The Beatles

May 12, 2014 10:55 am  #3

Well ... another glimpse of light at the end of the tunnel. We wait and see.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ten:" I'm burning up a sun just to say goodbye."

Sherlock: "I heard you.”

"Temptation coursing through our veins " 
(Tony Hadley)

May 12, 2014 12:43 pm  #4

Oh Sherlock, don't tease me so........................................

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

May 12, 2014 2:19 pm  #5

BBC is evil - noone likes to torture his audience the way they do....

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

May 12, 2014 2:26 pm  #6

Well it doesn't only depend on the BBC ...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Tony Hadley)

May 12, 2014 2:30 pm  #7

gently69 wrote:

Well it doesn't only depend on the BBC ...

Don´t make excuses for them!

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

May 12, 2014 2:34 pm  #8

Okay , okay ... don't tell me off.

(Tony Hadley)

May 12, 2014 2:44 pm  #9

If only this was funny - sigh.... but it´s the harsh truth.

May 12, 2014 2:48 pm  #10

Stay positive. Life is sad enough.

(Tony Hadley)

May 12, 2014 2:52 pm  #11

Well, Martin's last Richard performance will be on 27 September. I do not know about his plans but Benedict does not seem to have anything on his agenda after that. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

May 12, 2014 2:58 pm  #12

SusiGo wrote:

Well, Martin's last Richard performance will be on 27 September. I do not know about his plans but Benedict does not seem to have anything on his agenda after that. 

Squeee!

May 12, 2014 3:00 pm  #13

SusiGo wrote:

I do not know about his plans but Benedict does not seem to have anything on his agenda after that. 

Ha ha and before that???

(Tony Hadley)

May 12, 2014 3:05 pm  #14

KEEP HOPE ALIVE!

Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 

May 12, 2014 6:30 pm  #15

I just want to believe in 2015 full stop.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

May 12, 2014 6:45 pm  #16

Sherlock - teaches fans how to be patient since 2010

Last edited by MartaSt (May 12, 2014 6:45 pm)

***************************************************************************************************************************                                    

"Hey, chief, I might be wrong, but I think we're flying into a mountain. This makes me feel... scared of the mountain.
One thing we could do is pull up and fly over the mountain. How does that sound to...
"

May 12, 2014 10:22 pm  #17

Well, don't you think maybe Moffit and Gattis are waiting for the fans to generate theories so they can use them? I'm only half-joking, given what happened with Series 3. 

May 12, 2014 11:03 pm  #18

SherlocklivesinOH wrote:

Well, don't you think maybe Moffit and Gattis are waiting for the fans to generate theories so they can use them? I'm only half-joking, given what happened with Series 3. 

If someone would just send them a link to the forum I think we've come up with plenty already!

Honorary German  
 -Vaclav Havel 

May 14, 2014 9:40 pm  #19

Take that, hiatus!

June 29, 2014 3:17 pm  #20

This popped up today:

http://www.cultbox.co.uk/news/headlines/martin-freeman-expects-new-sherlock-filming-in-early-2015

One episode? I do want a Christmas special, but not if it costs us the other episodes...
Cumberbatchweb commented it by saying one shouldn't take his words as gospel, though, since he's "chatty".

Last edited by Kerkerian (June 29, 2014 3:18 pm)

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Why, why? I mean, why, why?"
"Four excellent questions."

Board footera