BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 23, 2014 6:27 pm  #201

Re: Black Mass

Wow, now that is quick, and soooo cute!! Aaw!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street!"

"Oh Watson. Nothing made me... I made me"
"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

June 23, 2014 7:12 pm  #202

MartaSt wrote:

Marta wrote:

Pics, finally! Oh, he's got hair And he indeed looks young. But is that me or he's got something in his mouth, cheek pads like he had on Parede's End?

I think he has not. Maybe it's this hair style or maybe he has learnt how to smile like Bulger.

But.... but... in the fav. pics thread it looks a bit like it..... 

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

June 23, 2014 7:18 pm  #203

Mattlocked wrote:

MartaSt wrote:

Marta wrote:

Pics, finally! Oh, he's got hair And he indeed looks young. But is that me or he's got something in his mouth, cheek pads like he had on Parede's End?

I think he has not. Maybe it's this hair style or maybe he has learnt how to smile like Bulger.

But.... but... in the fav. pics thread it looks a bit like it.....

Yes, I want to edit my upper post. After seeing his last photos I think that he probably has some cheek pads or maybe it's some kind of silicon mask.

***************************************************************************************************************************                                    

"Hey, chief, I might be wrong, but I think we're flying into a mountain. This makes me feel... scared of the mountain.
One thing we could do is pull up and fly over the mountain. How does that sound to...
"

June 23, 2014 7:18 pm  #204

Fat? Hamster-like? 
Sorry, but he looks quite chubby. Seems they first did a rehearsal without make-up. 

Last edited by SusiGo (June 23, 2014 7:21 pm)

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

June 23, 2014 7:20 pm  #205

SusiGo wrote:

Fat? Hamster-like? 

A little bit like hamster, yes

***************************************************************************************************************************                                    

"Hey, chief, I might be wrong, but I think we're flying into a mountain. This makes me feel... scared of the mountain.
One thing we could do is pull up and fly over the mountain. How does that sound to...
"

June 23, 2014 7:33 pm  #206

HamsterBatch. Or as someone tagged on tumblr: Buffer McBufferson.

"I see no shame in having an unhealthy obsession with something." - David Tennant
"We did observe." - David Tennant in "Richard II"

June 23, 2014 7:36 pm  #207

SolarSystem wrote:

HamsterBatch. Or as someone tagged on tumblr: Buffer McBufferson.

Brilliant

"

June 23, 2014 8:45 pm  #208

June 24, 2014 4:11 am  #209

Arrgh....I just wrote a long post full of detail about my day in Lynn watching the filming of the parade scene and seeing Ben.  And then somehow I lost the post before hitting submit.  I'm ready to kill myself and my computer keyboard and it's almost midnight and I have to get up and go to work at 5:30 am!! ArrggH!
Anyway, here's a short version. Your thumb squeezing must have worked!  I had a great day with a couple of good views of Ben when he walked toward us behind a small staging area.  We waved and he waved back and then I couldn't help myself and yelled, "We love you, Ben!"  I was thinking of all of you on this Forum when I did that so he would know how we feel.  .  That was the highlight of my day!
I also wanted to say something about what a wonderful actor he is.  Even though security was tight and we had to stand well back, I still had a pretty good view of Ben preparing to march.  While waiting for "action" to be called, he was preparing by swinging his arms in time to the march (much like he did in  TSoT) and then when "action" was called he literally transformed in front of my eyes from regular lovely Ben into this proud, arrogant, puffed up politician who enjoyed glad-handing and playing to the crowd.  It was amazing to see!
Sorry, no pictures of Ben this time because by the time he was close enough my cell phone had run out of juice - but more details about the filming later I hope.  Now, to bed to dream of endless St. Patrick's Day parades...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And I said "dangerous" and here you are.

You. It's always you. John Watson, you keep me right.

June 24, 2014 4:50 am  #210

Sweet, sweet dreams, KP...! This sounds wonderful, I'm sure you had a fantastic day! 
It must have been such a treat being able to watch him prepare for his performance... I'd love to have been there. I'm sure we'll all be thinking of you when this scene comes up in the finished film.

"I see no shame in having an unhealthy obsession with something." - David Tennant
"We did observe." - David Tennant in "Richard II"

June 24, 2014 6:10 am  #211

Ooh KP how cool!! It must be amazing to see Benedict and then him in character - brilliant!!

I'm clueing for looks

June 24, 2014 6:26 am  #212

KP, that sounds brilliant. Two times ... Benedict ... within a few days. I am jealous ... and really really happy for you.
As mentioned by Solar already, watching him preparing for a shoot ... I would also love to see that some day. And the transformation from himself into the character he plays ... fantastic. Memories that noone can ever take away from you.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ten:" I'm burning up a sun just to say goodbye."

Sherlock: "I heard you.”

"Temptation coursing through our veins " 
(Tony Hadley)

June 24, 2014 6:49 am  #213

Amazing news, KP. I am very happy for you. And thanks for thinking of us all. 

Mainly about Johnny Depp but you get a small glimpse of Benedict at about 0.50:

http://www.wcvb.com/entertainment/johnny-depp-thrills-fans-during-black-mass-filming/26626418?tru=2Y1E9#.U6jBdb5z3Rw.twitter

Last edited by SusiGo (June 24, 2014 7:16 am)

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

June 24, 2014 7:19 am  #214

Ha ha Johnny Depp , first time I see him like that ... nice.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Tony Hadley)

June 24, 2014 10:07 am  #215

Right.  Our trainee just said "He looks like Jürgen Vogel!" 

June 24, 2014 10:19 am  #216

The teeth are also the same??? LOL

For anybody who certainly doesn't know this German actor:

(Tony Hadley)

June 24, 2014 10:33 am  #217

June 24, 2014 10:38 am  #218

Yeah, I think that is matching better.

(Tony Hadley)

June 24, 2014 12:53 pm  #219

KP OMG! So happy for you, that's amazing! And thank you for sharing! What I wouldn't give to see him work... he's so talented!

I still can't see Johnny... that's some heavy makeup

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street!"

"Oh Watson. Nothing made me... I made me"
"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

June 24, 2014 1:31 pm  #220

KeepersPrice wrote:

While waiting for "action" to be called, he was preparing by swinging his arms in time to the march (much like he did in TSoT) and then when "action" was called he literally transformed in front of my eyes from regular lovely Ben into this proud, arrogant, puffed up politician who enjoyed glad-handing and playing to the crowd. It was amazing to see!

It must have been fantastic! I'm happy for you, KP. I can't wait to hear more details from you

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quidquid Latine dictum sit, altum videtur.

Board footera