BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 5, 2014 10:58 am  #1041

Re: Your Favourite Fan Mockups/Photoshops

TV competition:

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

June 5, 2014 11:06 am  #1042

:-) John´s face

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..I've always assumed that love is a dangerous disadvantage. Thank you for the final proof...

June 5, 2014 11:47 am  #1043

Awesome ones again, nakahara 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

June 5, 2014 12:50 pm  #1044

nakahara wrote:

TV competition:

The smiley face under Sherlock's signature sells it for me.

Mary

John: That's clever. So you scratch their backs and...
Sherlock: Yes. And then disinfect myself.

June 5, 2014 6:18 pm  #1045

Alone is what I have. Alone protects me.

June 5, 2014 8:06 pm  #1046

My god, I hope Sherlock Season 4 doesn´t sink like a Titanic! 

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

June 5, 2014 8:09 pm  #1047

No way.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

June 6, 2014 1:57 am  #1048

nakahara wrote:

My god, I hope Sherlock Season 4 doesn´t sink like a Titanic! 

Don't miss the point---  which (I think) is that we're all like people handcuffed to a pipe, standing in rising cold water, and we might just (metaphorically) drown and die before we ever see S4.

June 6, 2014 5:38 am  #1049

Gee thanks for nohing, for that image!
Tee Hee.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

June 12, 2014 2:45 pm  #1050

Sherlock´s hide-and-seek:

June 12, 2014 4:07 pm  #1051

Fabulous.

June 12, 2014 4:32 pm  #1052

Ha!!   That's quite well done! 

We solve crimes, I blog about it, and he forgets his pants.  I wouldn't hold out too much hope!

Just this morning you were all tiny and small and made of clay!

I'm working my way up the greasy pole.  It's… very greasy.  And…  pole-shaped.

June 12, 2014 6:07 pm  #1053

LOL, that is hilarious! 

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

June 13, 2014 9:54 pm  #1054

!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..I've always assumed that love is a dangerous disadvantage. Thank you for the final proof...

June 18, 2014 9:25 am  #1055

nakahara wrote:

TV competition:

Ha ha! Love this one!

June 18, 2014 2:04 pm  #1056

Facebook profiles of Sherlock heroes - from the author "sherlockiangirl":

June 18, 2014 2:08 pm  #1057

LOL, brilliant stuff!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ten:" I'm burning up a sun just to say goodbye."

Sherlock: "I heard you.”

"Temptation coursing through our veins " 
(Tony Hadley)

June 18, 2014 2:15 pm  #1058

They are AMAZING! Love them. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

June 18, 2014 2:15 pm  #1059

Oh yes, adorable! 

June 18, 2014 2:16 pm  #1060

Sherlock has 12 friends 

Board footera