BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 16, 2014 5:08 pm  #1

I'm sherlocked too ...

Hello everybody,

I'm female, 41 years old and German. It is so extraordinary for me to read and write in English. But I'm so glad about finding this Fan Forum. And I hope that I can improve my language skills by the way...

What shall I say? I'm so crazy about Mr. Sherlock. This TV serie is the best I ever seen. So modern, so cool, so smart, so extreme, so funny, so exiting, so sexy.

Affectionate regards to all SH-fans!
Bored-to-be-alive

SHERLOCK ♥
I have to thank you for the inspiration you give to me.
You made me change my mind in so many ways.

June 16, 2014 5:24 pm  #2

Re: I'm sherlocked too ...

Hey, 
wie du wahrscheinlich sehr schell merken wirst, sind hier sehr sehr viele deutschsprachige Leute unterwegs (Ich bin nicht Deutsch, deswegen schleichen sich bei mir sehr oft noch kleine Fehler ein, dafür entschuldige ich mich)

Aber nett dich kennen zu lernen bored-to-be-alive. :D 

Last edited by InSpiritGolden (June 16, 2014 5:27 pm)

I was filled with poison
But blessed with beauty and rage

June 16, 2014 6:10 pm  #3

Welcome, Bored-to-be-alive! Completely agree with your view about Sherlock. Good that you found us - you won't be bored any more if you stay with us. Enjoy!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

June 16, 2014 6:27 pm  #4

Welcome to the forum, Bored-to-be-alive! Have a great time here, it's definitely the perfect place to not be bored.

"I see no shame in having an unhealthy obsession with something." - David Tennant
"We did observe." - David Tennant in "Richard II"

June 16, 2014 6:45 pm  #5

Willkommen! Have fun here, you're amongst like-minded and lots of German fans.

------------------------------------------------------------

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

"If you're not reading the subtext then hell mend you"  -  Steven Moffat
"Love conquers all" Benedict Cumberbatch on Sherlock's and John's relationship
"This is a show about a detective, his best friend, his wife, their baby and their dog" - Nobody. Ever.

June 16, 2014 7:15 pm  #6

Oh!

THANK  YOU   ALL  SO   MUCH!

My heart beats like a drum, when I see all these beautiful pictures here. Some of them move... Very nice! Oh, I'm so addicted. This place here satisfies my addiction.

Bored-to-be-alive

Last edited by Bored-to-be-alive (June 16, 2014 7:16 pm)

SHERLOCK ♥

June 16, 2014 7:55 pm  #7

Hi, warm welcome from me as well 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

June 18, 2014 5:35 am  #8

Thanks for your welcome.

I guess, that I'm really obsessed with the role of Mr. Holmes. At present his face is coming thousand times a day in my mind. Is this normal? I'm living in a phantasy world. How can I manage this? Sherlock is such a beauty for me. I always think of his gesture, his eyes, his look..... Blimey! I'm an adult woman and feeling like a teenager in love. So crazy. I'm infected...

SHERLOCK ♥

June 18, 2014 6:38 am  #9

Willkommen!
And I know what you mean. I am a little bit older than you but HE and the show drive me crazy (Teenager?  Definitely! ) and this forum is the best place to share that passion!!!

Last edited by gently69 (June 18, 2014 6:39 am)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ten:" I'm burning up a sun just to say goodbye."

Sherlock: "I heard you.”

"Temptation coursing through our veins " 
(Tony Hadley)

June 18, 2014 7:03 am  #10

A warm welcome from me as well. And to answer your question - it may be not normal but it is a lot of fun. And this is what matters. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

June 18, 2014 7:17 am  #11

Warm welcome Bored-to-be-alive, have a nice time on this forum  And I agree with Susi - if you're happy with your passion - who cares about normal? The game, Bored-to-be-alive, is on! 

***************************************************************************************************************************                                    

"Hey, chief, I might be wrong, but I think we're flying into a mountain. This makes me feel... scared of the mountain.
One thing we could do is pull up and fly over the mountain. How does that sound to...
"

June 18, 2014 10:14 am  #12

Hello and welcome! Nice to meet you. I see you already have fun. So: go on! 

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

June 18, 2014 2:57 pm  #13

Welcome, Bored-to-be-alive

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quidquid Latine dictum sit, altum videtur.

June 19, 2014 10:31 am  #14

Hallo und Willkommen, Bored-to-be-alive!!
Yay for another new member from Germany, it seems that season 3 on the ARD indeed brought some new die hard fans of the series out!! How nice to have found a place where we can all appreciate this awsome series and its outstanding creators and actors all together!!

June 19, 2014 10:47 am  #15

Yeah! Wonderful!

My husband has Sherlock watched before I knew it. The situation was: I was reading on the couch while he was watching this show. I sometimes threw a view on the screen and thought: such a trash! What hustle and bustle!

But one evening I looked a little bit longer on the screen. Because I discovered Sherlock and his aura. I was suddenly enchanted. What a delicious man. So clever, so elegant and tasteful! And then.... I fell in love.
This was my history of being sherlocked.

SHERLOCK ♥

June 19, 2014 10:54 am  #16

You can read mine in my introduction!
Short version: seen the series before on german tv and liked it, seen the original version and fell in love with Benedict´s voice!!

June 19, 2014 10:58 am  #17

Oh my God!
His voice! I understand.
I loved the german voice and yesterday I searched his real voice on YouTube. I was surprised that his real voice is more erotic than the synchronization!
Yesterday I bought a book "Sherlock - Die Fallsammlung". It will be here tomorrow. And a T-Shirt "I am sherlocked". JOY!!!!

SHERLOCK ♥

June 19, 2014 11:17 am  #18

It seems that Benedict has different "Synchronsprecher" for different roles. My colleague told me yesterday when we were talking about the football wm and came over the documentary about Cristiano Ronaldo to Sherlock that in the german version of the Star Trek movie Benedict had a real deep and profound voice and that voice doesn´t sound at all like the one he has in Sherlock.

And yay for the t-shirt!! Where did you get it??

Last edited by Germansherlockfan (June 19, 2014 11:19 am)

June 19, 2014 11:24 am  #19

Hey! Thank you for the informations about   THE   VOICE!!! ;-)

I ordered the Shirt by amazon. There are a lot of cool shirts for fans. "My" shirt: 16 EURO.

SHERLOCK ♥

June 19, 2014 11:30 am  #20

Thank you! I´m going to look for the shirts at amazon then!!

Board footera