BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 19, 2014 9:56 pm  #81

Re: Meet the Members!

I'm spiralstaircase, username chosen because I love spiral staircases!
I'm Pisces. Will be 42 in a couple of weeks time (eeeek!).
Happily married since 1998, been with hubby since about 1993.
I love antique clocks, also all things Victorian and have a genuine Victorian ballgown displayed in my bedroom.
I also love all things surreal, but not scary-surreal if that makes sense.
I adore writing and am working on a novel (third draft).
I like to sculpt and make one of a kind fairies and dolls under the name Forestina's Fairies.
I love photography, especially nature and still life.
I have a fascination with old keys and have a small collection on key racks.
I used to love ballet when I was younger and have displayed in my study 10 pair of pointe shoes in red, pink, blue, gold, purple, ice blue, white, shocking pink, green and black!
One of my sisters died in a tragic accident when I was 17. She was 9. It totally changed me as a person and I have never lost the paranoia that I am going to lose someone else so suddenly.
I love the pre-raphaelites, especially Waterhouse.
My favourite movie of all time is Peter Weir's 'Picnic at Hanging Rock'.
I've also loved the Jim Henson movie Labyrinth since it first came out.
I adore gardens, especially topiary gardens.
I have an obsession with the concept of 'time'.
I am very interested in nutrition and try to follow a healthy diet (80/20). I get antsy if I don't get my 5 a day.
I love really dark chocolate. 85% mmmmmm!
I love to read...love Robert Holdstock, Charles de Lint...loads of others.
Music...too many to list - Roxette, Bowie, movie soundtracks, K's Choice, Sarah Mclachlan, Tori Amos, Queen...
I have an irrational fear of sinkholes!!
I love cats, hedgehogs, squirrels, mice/voles, blackbirds and robins.
Love the book The Secret Garden.

Um...and there's lots more but I shan't keep boring ya all!

February 19, 2014 10:19 pm  #82

- My real name is Maja; nickname is Kitten or Kitty... 
- My username was supposed to be The Phantom Lady; a nod to my favourite movie Breakfast on Pluto. But it was taken on FF.net so I added 'This is'... As well, this is me, The Phantom Lady. 
- I was born in 1990 
- I LOVE pink, I have a passion for it even... 
- I collect Hello Kitty stuff and I'm not ashamed.
- I am a Whovian
- I have dark brown hair and dark brown eyes; which are my own favourite features
-.I am dyscalculic 
- I've pierced my own ears twice
- I got my first smartphone in November; my mother gave it to me because she felt sorry for me now that she had one
- I don't like receiving living flowers (especially because they die way too quickly in my small flat). 
- I have two tattoos; a bloody rose on the right wrist that I got made on a school trip to Dublin when I was 18. On my left wrist I have a bloody black heart with my old nickname (MJ) 'carved' into the skin inside the heart... I regret that but I got it for a good reason.
- I can get really, really drunk and never get hungover. But I don't generally enjoy drinking
- My hobby (other than Sherlock, Doctor Who and Benedict Cumberbatch) is cross stitch.
- LGBT rights mean a lot to me

... I'll stop now!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street!"

"Oh Watson. Nothing made me... I made me"
"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

February 19, 2014 10:57 pm  #83

I suppose I could give this a go...

-My name is Rebecca, but unfortunately, unlike my username, my surname isn't Holmes.
-I'm 17, aaaaalmost 18 years old.
-I live in England, and it's pretty boring!
-I speak English, French and Spanish.
-I self taught myself to play the guitar, piano and flute.
-My favourite genre of music is classical.
-I'm currently studying Forensic Science at college, I hope to go onto to do this for my future career. (You can call me Anderson ;) )
-I have a part time job in which I do waitressing for weddings, proms etc. +also I am a children's birthday party host at a theme park.
-I have my own little amateur photography business, I'm very passionate about photography.
-I have the symmetrical side of OCD, can get rather annoying, but I'm very good at organisination!

Sherlock related:
-I became a fan in the middle of season 2.
-Other than Sherlock and John, my favourite character is Greg Lestrade.
-I have an obsession with Sherlock stickers, pretty much all of my possessions are decked out in them.
-I ship both Sherlolly and Johnlock, yes, I know, it's weird but I just love them both.
-I also like to cosplay Molly Hooper :3

Right, I'll stop now, now you know pretty much all the interesting things about me, haha

“Because I’m desperate, that’s why. Because Sherlock Holmes is a great man, and I think one day—if we’re very very lucky—he might even be a good one.”

February 22, 2014 11:46 am  #84

Uh oh, an excuse to talk about myself..

- I have two younger sisters
- I enjoy cooking and have a lot of pro-equipment in my kitchen (before the kids I enjoyed getting up early, spend literally the whole day in the kitchen and serve a three-star dinner course in the evening).
- I hate baking, my success rate is around 50/50, I honestly don´t know what´s happening here.
- I like individual sports like running, swimming, hiking (we live close to the Alps) and rock climbing. But I´m not a sporty person, it´s all low level.
- I have a drivers license but can´t drive a car.
- I play the piano since I was 5 and also earned some money as piano teacher during uni.
- I adore Japanese aesthetics and have many books, prints and ceramics.
- I have very high scores on HSP-tests (Highly Sensitive Person)
- My lacking ability to divorce myself from feelings has ruined my career ().
- My personality type is ISFJ (according to the test page same as John Watson )
- I nearly died after a routine-operation 3 years ago. It took countless blood bottles, an emergency OP and several days in ICU to get me out of the woods. The experience made me more relaxed and grateful towards life, but also tense and hypochondriac about everything illness- or hospital-related.
- I have many books on psychology and the human brain.
- Also on strange topics like (epi)genetics and physics
- I can recall tons of tiny unimportant information but fail to remember birthdays or relevant facts about history or current affairs - name of ministers? ??  (although I studied politics as minor, ouch)

I could go on for a while but I guess that´s enough for now..

February 25, 2014 12:29 pm  #85

DID I do this already on my intro???  Dunno, and I am too lazy to go back (at this point) to look.
I am a never married, older than Mrs. Hudson female who just lost her job last October and is still out of work.
I am an artist but that has had very little to do with my Profession and everything to do with my mindset.
My birthday is in mid-October.
I am and have always been a HUGE reader and can think of no greater good joy than that of reading a well written book. DOYLE is one of my favorite authors.
My mother sold World Book so she would hand me a volume to keep me occupied while she did ironing or sewing.  It was either that or the dictionary or the button box.
I fell in love with Sherlock Season 1 Episode !  I LOVE the BROMANCE!
ALL COLORS ...I LOVE ALL COLORS.
My name Ravensmum is my attempt to Anglicize RAVENSMOM which along with Stealing The Moon has been my computer identity since day one.
I play the feadog and the bodhran both; poorly and unfortunately for my neighbors, loudly.
I barely speak English.  And waited until I was nearly fout to do any such thing other than ME2!
Youngest of three sisters.
A fan of anything Holmes, Steampunk, and Victorian, Edwardian...a huge fan of Star Trek (Trekest), Star Wars, Tolkein, Bradbury...Wilde
Waterhouse is MY favorite artist.
ALL MUSIC but with a real affection for JAZZ.  Blue school...
sigh*  ANYTHING ELSE?

" I always hear "punch me in the face" when you're speaking, but it's usually subtext."

March 3, 2014 10:36 pm  #86

I like this.

Hello! I'm PrittB...you can call me Pritt haha.
I'm a girl (some people can't tell from the name).
I'm 20.
From Ontario, Canada.
Born in August, I'm a Leo! (:
Studying neuroscience because I love learning how the brain works and also taking plenty of neuropsychology courses because I love learning about the way people behave and think and everything! People and people's brains interest me. I'm odd like that.
I speak English, French, Punjabi, a little bit of Hindi, and a little bit of Spanish.
Uhm, I'm 5'8 if that's of interest to anyone.
My favourite colour was yellow my entire life but recently turquoise has been added to the list.
I love dogs. Random? I know, but I do! I have a little puppy and he's so adorable...moving on.
I've played soccer for the past 12 years, I love reading (ever since I was a little girl), I love writing (fan-fictions specifically), and enjoy watching TV from time to time (usually on my laptop).
I actually have had fans of my own. I used to make video mixes of numerous couples from different shows and also edit images and write fan-fictions. I had a YT channel with over 1.2 million viewsa nd 1800 subscribers but it got terminated. I took a break from YT for a while but I recently went back and began making YT videos on Sherlock. The channel name is IPrittBI, I can't link it as it's only my third post here!
I get emotionally attached to things very easily and I'm extremely sensitive at times. I mean...it took three years of convincing from my family's end to donate my little girl clothes and toys.
Favourite Sherlock characters have to be Sherlock, Watson, and Lestrade.
Favourite episode by far was...well, I love every episode but 'A Study in Pink' is what pulled me in.
I haven't reallly been a Sherlock fan in the past but BBC's Sherlock just got me hooked. 
It's always been a dream of mine to visit England. I've only been there once...at the airport for a couple hours because one of my flights landed there as a short stop.

I think I'm done for now!
No one really knows me here since I'm new. But when people get to know me you can refer back to this to know more about me! (:

---------------------
"I dislike being outnumbered. It makes for too much stupid in the room."

March 5, 2014 11:02 am  #87

I'm a little bored so I'll do one more...

-My pulse is hard to find, even doctors seem to have trouble. People used to jokingly call me 'Phantom' because of that. I have submerged veins and I suppose that is the cause.
-I grew up in the tiniest house and yet it could rain one side and be sunny on the other
-I collect nail varnish
-I once created a language for a novel 
-I actually sing pretty well; but only when my throat is sore
-I cooked a meal for the first time at 22
-I used to be a punk chick with short spikey hair and long bangs. When little kids asked me if I was a boy or a girl I didn't mind. But since then I've always worn skirts
-I kept myself away from Sherlock for years as I could tell from the trailers that it would take over my life... I caved in in January and well. I was right.
-I haven't had my hair cut in 18 months.
-Sometimes I forget about eating meat or other proteins. I am considering going vegetarian to avoid health problems due to lack of protein in my diet.
-I always love dancing; you can't drag me off the dance floor when I go clubbing!
-People tell me I should become a nurse. I'm happy being a secretary. Because that's who I am

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street!"

"Oh Watson. Nothing made me... I made me"
"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

March 7, 2014 10:16 pm  #88

Right. I'm new round here. I'll tell you all a little about myself, shall I?

- I don't really want to tell you all my name. It begins with an E. Feel free to call me E.
- My age is somewhere between 10 and 20.
- Like most people on this forum, I am a girl.
- I live in England. I'm a Yorkshire lass, actually. I like England. It's not too hot or too cold, and it doesn't rain here as much as some people think. It's not raining now, for example. Although it was raining this morning. And yesterday. And the day before that.(Ok. Maybe it does rain quite a bit here...)
- I love music. I play the Basson (and the recorder, a bit, although I try to keep the recorder locked in a darkened room for the sake of my family and neighbours.) Despite Sherlock, I have no desire to learn the violin.
- I also like listening to music. I like the feeling, snow patrol, MIKA, Jessie J, and anything from a musical (Actually, not quite anything. But most things.) My favourite musicals are Wicked and the Lion King. I would also like to see Les Miserables, as I have not seen it yet live (I have seen the film though.)
- I enjoy climbing.
-I also like horses.
-Unlike most of the people on here it seems, I don't speak a multitude of languedges. I speak English. And a tiny bit of French (just what I've learned from school). My teachers have also attepted to teach me German, but we still havn't really got past the "Hello. My name is E. I have 21 brothers and 5.6 sisters, and play with unicorns in my spare time" stage yet.
- I have a massively sweet tooth. I am as we speak munching my way though M and M's at a worryingly rapid rate, and I love foamy banana's, chocolate and all forms of icing.
- I am good at mario kart.
- Aside from Sherlock and John, my favourite Sherlock character is Mycroft.
- My favourite episode is A scandal in Belgravia.
- I love reading. I cannot even begin to think about picking a favourite book. I'll read anything to be honest though.
- I am good at Maths. I hate Maths.
- I can be rude, lazy, and love being right.
- I almost never cry at films, TV or books. Even the Reichenbach fall failed to bring me to tears.
- I have loved Sherlock since the first of January, when a couple of friends told me to watch series three.

Sorry if I went on a bit!!! I do that sometimes!

E

Last edited by TheBritishGovernment (March 7, 2014 10:18 pm)

"The game is never over, John. But there may be some new players now."

March 13, 2014 4:49 pm  #89

I'm Lucky.
I'm 21, nearly 22.
I have a job that I despise and I spend most of my day in my mind kennel.
I have a mind kennel because I'm a dog in a human body, and occasionally a human in a dog body.
Noobie Sherlock cosplayer.
Fanartist for Sherlock and Green Day,
I love punk music and 70's/80's pop.
My best friend lives 400 miles away and she is the Watson to my Holmes.
I can lick my elbow.
I live in Europe but not on the continent (I'll let you make your deductions).
I would not change my height for the world.
I'm a Gemini.
I trust dogs more than I trust most people.
I can't watch The Empty Hearse alone.
I love learning, I love maps, I love working things out and I love words, and meanings, and names.
I have a good memory, except with faces and important things.
I design tattoos, but I don't have any.
I love driving, and I'd love to learn how to ride a motorbike.
My bedroom is my physical mind palace.
I have a Bachelors degree from university.
I love the colour of my eyes (they're Sherlock coloured, with the blue/green rings, but less icy. More bright).
Wearing my Sherlock coat makes me feel more confident and gives me a better self esteem.
I've worn a dog collar since I was fifteen and it makes me feel safe.
I have a lot of nervous bad habits that appear sometimes (see above point about The Empty Hearse).
I collect vinyl records.

Last edited by puplock (March 13, 2014 4:59 pm)

March 14, 2014 12:59 am  #90

Well hello. I guess I'll do this.

Hi. I'm Sabby. Yes, I know that it's a weird name, but it's short for my real name (that I hate).

So. I'm between the ages of Arthur and Molly.

I play the tenor sax, and dabble in vibes, alto sax, and flute. I'm trying to lean clarinet right now.

I am female.

I just found this site a few days ago and I fell in love with it.

I'm bad at math, but still get all A's.

I have a really creative imagination :\

I have been unofficially dianosed with Dyslexia and Dyscalculia

SHERLOCK AND DOCTOR WHO AND JUST FANDOMS IN GENERAL>>>>>>>>> LIFE

"In 900 years of time and space, I've never met anyone who wasnt important" -Eleventh Doctor 

"Sentiment is a chemical defect found in the losing side" -Sherlock

May 1, 2014 12:10 pm  #91

Well then...

I'm female
I'm from lovely Poland
My favourite colour is black, dark black and evil black
My favourite animals are Komodo dragon and Great white shark
I'm between 20 - 30
I'm good at... well I suppose nothing
I know Polish, English and a little bit of Japanese
When I was a child I wanted to be soldier, policeman and forensic pathologist
I love computer games
I hate spiders
I hate childrens
Favourite film - Lord of the Rings trylogy
Favourite book - The Godfather
Favourite music - soundtrack from Lion King
I'm addicted to apples, kiwis and bananas
I love learning useless staffs
I know by heart Alfred Tennyson's "Ulysses"
I have skulls of cow (but without headphones), horse and dog in my house

Last edited by MartaSt (May 1, 2014 12:12 pm)

***************************************************************************************************************************                                    

"Hey, chief, I might be wrong, but I think we're flying into a mountain. This makes me feel... scared of the mountain.
One thing we could do is pull up and fly over the mountain. How does that sound to...
"

May 3, 2014 4:48 am  #92

Hi! My name is Chloe.
I am a female.
I live in the U.S.
I am between 1 and 100 years old.
I have 3 siblings.
I have an unhealthy obsession with Sherlock, Doctor Who, and Supernatural.
I spend over 50% of my time on the computer.
I am a huge geek.
I spend a lot of time on Tumblr.
My favorite Sherlock characters are: Sherlock Holmes, Molly Hooper, and Jim Moriarty (yes please call me crazy)
I love cats, but am allergic to them, so I don't have any :""((
I also love music!
I like to write & read fanfictions
I SHIP JOHNLOCK HARDER THAN ANYONE ON THE PLANET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"I'm not a psychopath, I'm a high-functioning sociopath. Do your research."

May 3, 2014 8:08 am  #93

Thought this could be fun

- I'm a female
- When I turn 20 Benedict will be twice my age 
- I love music and everything that has to do with it
- I sing, dance, play the piano, organ, guitar and electric guitar
- I find it so easy to open up myself when I talk to people, which can be both good and bad
- My favourite colour is brown
- I live in Sweden
- I listen a lot to Ed Sheeran, The Killers, Kings Of Leon, Mumford and Sons, The 1975 and 5 Seconds of Summer
- I have a sister who's 15 months younger than me
- I want to be a music teacher or an musical artist when I grow up
- I love to go to concerts
- I want to move to England when I grow up because I really love that country
- I'm ginger
- I'm almost always on my phone when I'm on this forum
- I love animals and I have it easy to find a connection with them
- I love food and I can eat A LOT
- I'm addicted to twitter
- Sherlock is the only tv serie I'm addicted to, I usually don't like watching tv

May 13, 2014 12:04 pm  #94

Hi everyone!
- My name is Masha
- I,m 16
and  I,m from Russia) ( if you think I have a bear as my pet or wear nothing insteed of tulup with shapka ushanka you are wrong <3 You know, it will be interesting to know some opinions about Russians, so if you have some supposes share them))
- I have red hair^^
-My passion is reading; "Hero of Our Time" by Lermontov,  "Eugene Onegin" by Pushkin, "The Catcher in the Rye" by Salinger are among my favorite books
-I really love to meet new people and find friends^
- I,m from Mars
- I love singing
- I speak English as you can see) French and I,m able to help you with learning Russian if you wish, just feel free to ask me about it)
Well, these are the first things came in my head^
Xx

May 15, 2014 11:20 am  #95

Well I guess I will contribute to this topic as well

-My Sherlockname is Lazarus
-But my real name is Carolina
-I'm from Sweden
-I'm between 20-30 years old
-I'm fairly new to the fandom and still have a lot of discovering to do *yey*
-I have two kids (5 and 2 years old)
-I'm the oldest of three siblings
-I make cakes  Cakes are my passion (except for Sherlock... ;P )
-I tend to read a rediculous amount of Johnlock fanfic
-I'm planning a trip to London in december *yey again*
-I have no one to discuss my Sherlock obsession with IRL
-I really want to have a british accent to my english
-I have dark brown hair (not my natural color though...)
-My eye color depends on which color shirt I'm wearing 
-I never wear dresses, they don't suit me

I guess that's it for now Laters!

Last edited by Lazarus (May 15, 2014 11:21 am)

-Could you whisper...?
-NOT REALLY!!

June 12, 2014 8:33 pm  #96

I´m coming here to introduce myself a little more:
I´m probably one of the oldest members here, in my very late forties and I have been a devoted fangirl for almost a decade now.
My first serious fandom had been the Brokeback Mountain fandom and I had been a big fan of Heath Ledger and truly shocked and even in grief, when he died.
I really love music and dancing and have been taking jazz dance, musical dance and tap dance lessons for  a very long time. I go to concerts, musicals and the ballett on a regular basis, my favourrite musician is another extremely talented Brit named Jamie Cullum and my all time favourite band is Simply Red.
Besides Sherlock I like a lot of the danish tv series like Kommissarin Lund, Borgen oder Die Brücke, that´s why I already knew Lars Mikkelsen and I found him excellent in every role I have seen him so far.
And if I have learned one thing from the awful death of Heath Ledger, it´s that as a fangirl you should grab every opportunity to see your favourite actor/musican etc. live, because you never know if there will be another. And that´s why I spontaneously ordered 2 tickets yesterday for Martin´s Richard III London in September and am really looking forward to this performance.

And I hugely ship Johnlock in fanfiction, but not in the actual show, I think I like their nonsexual love, friendship and affection better than the idea of a gay romance. One of my favourite fanfiction stories is Performance in a leading role and the sequel Lifetime achievement by Madlori, an author I already knew from the Brokeback Mountain fandom and who´s stories are equally excellent no matter what fadom she writes in.

Last edited by Germansherlockfan (June 12, 2014 8:52 pm)

June 12, 2014 9:48 pm  #97

...Jamie Cullum! Perfect! Last november I saw him live for the first time, and it was without a doubt one of the best concerts I've ever been to in my life. Great musician, great entertainer... I had goosebumps again and again because it was so amazing.

"I see no shame in having an unhealthy obsession with something." - David Tennant
"We did observe." - David Tennant in "Richard II"

June 13, 2014 6:41 pm  #98

Hey, another Jamie Cullum fan, how great!!
We saw Jamie live last year in Schwetzingen, Leverkusen and Frankfurt and then again this march in Mannheim and we´re going to see him again in August in Bochum. He´s so fantastic live, such an outstanding musician and every concert is different. He never uses a setlist, he always plays what he´s in the mood for and his improvisations are always new and fresh. And he is really nice, funny and modest and you can always feel how much fun he´s having on stage.

August 10, 2014 10:47 am  #99

Hi, I'm Arwendë, also known as Ríona. New member here and dedicated Sherlockian for nearly two years
-I'm from Spain
-I'm a physicist, currently working on my final master's project in Astrophysics (a Sherlockian astronomer, isn't that ironic :D)
-Apart from being a huge Sherlockian, my other fandoms are Harry Potter, Tolkien, Doctor Who, Avengers, Star Trek (reboot), Hunger Games, Tintin, Astérix, Brave and Frozen, Maleficent, and a bit of Game of Thrones and Star Wars.
-I'm a cosplayer, and love collecting fandom merchandising. A huge geek and nerd, overall
-I have dark auburn mid-thigh length hair, nearing knee, and amber-hazel eyes. I love everything about natural haircare and hairstyles.
-I am a feminist and an egalitarian, and an activist at heart. I hate everything about sexism, racism, homophobia, classism and injustice in general.
-I'm an INFJ
-I take sword-fighting classes (the 17th Century Spanish rapier, I'd like to learn the medieval longsword asap as well) and have done some archery courses. I also like yoga and any kind of martial arts. I love the model of the empowered warrior-woman and love researching about female warriors in history and fiction.
-I love reading.
-I paint and draw, and paint miniatures. I favour fanart, landscapes and horses. Not enough spare time to draw and learn as much as I'd like, though.
-I play the piano, the transverse flute and sing at a local academy. I also play the tin-whistle and the Celtic harp (self-taught, still much to learn).
-Favourite music includes traditional Celtic music, Wim Mertens, soundtrack, classical music and symphonic metal.
-I love everything Celtic, and love researching about Celtic culture.
-I identify as an agnostic and am drawn towards neodruidic spiritualism. 
-I love learning ancient, obscure and imaginary languages, such as Irish and other Celtic languages, Latin, Sanskrit and Tolkien's Quenya. I also like translating.
-My favourite colours are red (bright red and burgundy), green (sea-green, peridot, sage), blue (cobalt, navy, flax), purple (obviously!), amber, black, copper and bronze.
-Since becoming a Sherlockian, I've found that in many things I really identify with Sherlock. Benedict Cumberbatch and the great character that's Sherlock aside, that may be why he's my favourite in the series. I may not have his deductive prowess, Mind Palace or high cheekbones (pity xD), but we're both introverts scientists with a taste for adventure and a similar clothing style, called 'weirdos' by some people for being 'different'.

October 15, 2014 5:10 pm  #100

My username is CumberCookieCrumble or CumberDoodle on other boards *depending on the board sizing*

My real name is Leanne.

I am 35 year old.

I am single mum to 4 year old Erika aka Peewee Baggins & 9 year old Alyssa aka Pinky Pintsize.

Apart from Sherlock & John my other fave character from the show is Mrs Hudson she is just too adorable I want her to adopt me.

I cant choose a fave episode I love them all.

I have never read any ACD books but one day I might get round to it.

My other fandoms are.  
Antanddeccers *Ant & Dec*
Bonesheads *Bones*
Fannibals *Hannibal*

"So, I am human, I’m not as tall as people think I am... I’m nice-ish, clever, important to some people, but I tend to rub them up the wrong way."

Board footera