BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 11, 2014 6:08 pm  #1

maybe moriarty ISNT back...

just consider this.... just for a second....
WHAT IF JIM ISNT BACK? what if a extreme fangirl set it all up, just so sherlock wouldnt leave? Its possible... i mean, if i had the technology, i would.

Last edited by moriartytheunicorn (July 13, 2014 4:29 pm)

" You cant give creativity a deadline" - Aimee Powell

June 11, 2014 7:05 pm  #2

Re: maybe moriarty ISNT back...

Interesting thought. 
But I think an ordinary fangirl doesn´t have the means and equipment neccessary to set up such huge plot... so here is my additional theory:

Anthea, Mycroft´s secretary, is a secret extreme fangirl of Sherlock. She became Mycroft´s assistant with the specific goal of seducing Sherlock eventually. That´s precisely the reason she never looks up from her Blackberry - it contains some hot pictures of Sherlock from secret cameras set up in 221B Baker Street and it´s a lenghty work to see them all and to drool over them (and of course, to miss even one of them is impossible for such a fanatical fan). The further proof of Anthea´s secret fangirl-dom is the fact that it was her who tenderly took care of Sherlock´s coat in his absence. The day she dressed Sherlock in TEH was probably her happiest time ever - and she did it with such affection, oh.... 

So, of course, when Anthea discovered from Mycroft that Sherlock is being sent away from the UK indefinitely, she lost no time and set up the "Moriarty´s return" using all resources that she had at hand as a member of MI6. 

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

June 11, 2014 9:47 pm  #3

Brilliant, nakahara And she changed her first name to Sherlock but doesn't want people to know so she makes up a name anytime someone asks. She only told Sherlock... and this is why he said it's a girl's name.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quidquid Latine dictum sit, altum videtur.

June 11, 2014 9:57 pm  #4

Oh, thank you, Marta, for reminding me! How could I forget that! 

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

June 14, 2014 7:11 pm  #5

nice one. ths might be true. lol. cant stop thinking bout thse photos.. XD

" You cant give creativity a deadline" - Aimee Powell

Board footera