BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 22, 2014 1:39 pm  #41

Re: Game of Thrones

Oh, I think she will. His accent just makes me go a bit soppy.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

May 22, 2014 2:24 pm  #42

On GOT I'm in love with Iain Glen.  Oh Sir Jorah, is Danny won't have you I will.  *sigh*
My hubby refers to Jorah as Sir Friendzone. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

May 24, 2014 11:01 am  #43

That man can really wear his costume can't he. I guess it's all that practice with a kilt. He is, as my son would say: 'a silver fox'. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

May 24, 2014 12:12 pm  #44

Davina wrote:

That man can really wear his costume can't he. I guess it's all that practice with a kilt. He is, as my son would say: 'a silver fox'.

Oh yes.  He has a lovely voice too.

Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 

June 2, 2014 11:21 am  #45

Well, that episode was gruesome...admittedly, I was hoping they would have deviated from the books on that, but they played it straight.

RIP Oberyn Martell.

__________________________________________________________________Bigby: Will you shut up?
Colin: Well, maybe if my throat wasn’t so parched, I wouldn’t have to keep talking.
Bigby: Wait, that doesn’t make se-
Coline: Just give me a drink, please.

June 4, 2014 1:14 pm  #46

Gosh! So, so, so much happened in one episode! Extreme violence was warned...and they weren't wrong. Feeling shell-shocked.

June 4, 2014 1:17 pm  #47

Davina wrote:

Gosh! So, so, so much happened in one episode! Extreme violence was warned...and they weren't wrong. Feeling shell-shocked.

I knew what was coming, but I still felt queasy afterwards.  I think it's really the screaming that did it for me, even above the obvious horrific sight we saw.

__________________________________________________________________Bigby: Will you shut up?
Colin: Well, maybe if my throat wasn’t so parched, I wouldn’t have to keep talking.

June 4, 2014 2:59 pm  #48

Why?
Why did they have to kill the pretty one?   *sob*

I knew it was coming but I was in denial.

Honorary German  
 -Vaclav Havel 

June 4, 2014 5:41 pm  #49

tonnaree wrote:

Why?
Why did they have to kill the pretty one?   *sob*

I knew it was coming but I was in denial.

I was sort of hoping against hope that they would deviate from the books XD

But NOPE.

June 5, 2014 12:49 am  #50

The "Denial Version" of the Mountain and Viper fight:

June 9, 2014 7:26 am  #51

Episode 9 was so AWESOME!!  Lol, I really should be in bed, but I can't get over how awesome that was.  Wow, the excitement XD

June 9, 2014 11:22 am  #52

Another season is going to be over all too soon.  *sob*

Honorary German  
 -Vaclav Havel 

June 11, 2014 1:39 am  #53

tonnaree wrote:

It's not fair, is it?  First Sherlock with its 3 episodes, now GoT with its 10 episodes ;_;

Last edited by sj4iy (June 11, 2014 1:40 am)

June 11, 2014 4:17 pm  #54

Penultimate episode watched on Monday.  I spent a frankly ridiculous amount of time looking out from behind my hands and shouting 'John Snowwwwwwww!'. Reminds me of my reaction to the Daleks when I was little!

June 11, 2014 6:39 pm  #55

sj4iy wrote:

tonnaree wrote:

It's not fair, is it?  First Sherlock with its 3 episodes, now GoT with its 10 episodes ;_;

And Fargo's almost over too!   *sniffle*

Honorary German  
 -Vaclav Havel 

June 11, 2014 6:58 pm  #56

Davina wrote:

Penultimate episode watched on Monday. I spent a frankly ridiculous amount of time looking out from behind my hands and shouting 'John Snowwwwwwww!'. Reminds me of my reaction to the Daleks when I was little!

LOL, I was very busy whooping and hollering all throughout, fist-bumping my husband and yelling at the screen XD  It was so effing great, they did it perfectly.  The scythe was a thing of majestic beauty- I hope Martin writes that into his novels XD  The death scenes were all beautifully done, and the fight scenes were even better.  And Jon Snow is friggen awesome XD

June 15, 2014 9:01 pm  #57

Tonight's the last episode of the season (boo hoo), and the writers are claiming that it is the best episode they've ever done (yay!).  I'm pretty excited- anyone else?

Last edited by sj4iy (June 15, 2014 9:01 pm)

June 15, 2014 10:27 pm  #58

I can't wait!!! I'm so excited, especially about Tyrion. And it will be the longest episode ever, 66 minutes!

- -  - –  – –  - - -  - - - -  -  - – -  - – - -  – – –  – - – -  – - –  -  – - -
Up, down, flying around, looping the loop and defying the ground.
They're all frightfully keen, those magnificent men in their flying machines!

June 15, 2014 10:38 pm  #59

Tonight's episode is the first episode I'll be watching live. I'm very excited -- and scared.

--------------------------------

"Yes, of course I forgive you."

June 15, 2014 11:13 pm  #60

Lily wrote:

Tonight's episode is the first episode I'll be watching live. I'm very excited -- and scared.

That's great

And you should be excited and scared XD

Board footera