BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 7, 2014 11:45 pm  #1

Hello!

Well, okay, good. I am quite bad at introductions, I'm sorry. My name is Lea and I'm from Germany! I love the UK and I'm obsessed with Sherlock, Supernatural (obviously), Hannibal and Marvel films. Yes, I'm one of those weird tumblr people who lost their social life to TV shows and films. Although I hope that I'll be welcomed here!

xx

June 7, 2014 11:53 pm  #2

Re: Hello!

Ich fand den Button nicht ;_;

Dear german user I never met before from a country I am not living in, with this post you're official welcomed <22

Nach der Heide
im kargen Land
Sand wie Kreide
sonnenverbrannt

Wo sonst leben
die Verbannten?
Hier bin ich

stolz
– J. Magold

June 8, 2014 5:48 am  #3

Hi I'm Sher!ock and i am abserloutly obsesed with Sherlock

P.S sherlock is awsome

"To a great mind nothing is little."-Sherlock
-sher1ock[img]https://www.google.com.au/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&docid=flURQCcSEjJbNM&tbnid=iOiFuDAXdCBIZM:&ved=0CAUQjRw&url=http%3A%2F%2Ffunny-pictures.picphotos.net%2Fsherlock-meme-by-bitter-tea%2Ffc03.deviantart.net*fs70*f*2012*362*c*5*sherlock_meme_by_samurajszadzik-d5ph8dt.png%2F&ei=YveTU4iCH4yOlQXP8YCADQ&bvm=bv.68445247,d.dGI&psig=AFQjCNHdxQ9LMU6i6JN8pRoNbu5JTXO_Cg&ust=1402292362419354[/img]

June 8, 2014 11:45 am  #4

Hi, Lea, warm welcome here! 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

June 8, 2014 9:15 pm  #5

Hi lea! Welcome to a magical world where everyone is as weird, amazing and obsessed as you are! Aka.... PARADISE!!!!

"Anderson, don’t talk out loud. You lower the IQ of the whole street.”
 - Sherlock Holmes
"Brainy's the new sexy"  -  Irene Adler
“We solve crimes. I blog about it, he forgets his pants. I wouldn’t hold out to much hope.”  - John Watson
"Is that a British Army Browning L9A1 in your pocket or are you just pleased to see me?"  - Jim Moriarty

June 8, 2014 9:27 pm  #6

Welcome, Lea! You've got a beautiful name 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quidquid Latine dictum sit, altum videtur.

June 9, 2014 12:05 pm  #7

Thank you all for your welcoming! You're all so friendly! <3
And YEAAAHH, PARADISE! :D 
I hope I'll have a wonderful time here 
But I guess so because it's awesome so far
Yeesss

June 9, 2014 12:18 pm  #8

Welcome, lea, have lots of fun here!

------------------------------------------------------------

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

"If you're not reading the subtext then hell mend you"  -  Steven Moffat
"Love conquers all" Benedict Cumberbatch on Sherlock's and John's relationship
"This is a show about a detective, his best friend, his wife, their baby and their dog" - Nobody. Ever.

June 9, 2014 6:36 pm  #9

Hi Lea! Welcome to the forum!

"It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts.'' ~ Sherlock Holmes

June 11, 2014 3:50 pm  #10

Hello, willkommen! Welcome to the forum!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

Board footera