BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 4, 2012 10:01 am  #1

A Study in Pink Radio Times on-line

There is a 10 question quiz about A Study In Pink on the following Radio Times link. A bit of fun. See what score you get.

www.radiotimes.com/news/2012-07-02/sherlock-week-quiz-one---a-study-in-pink

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

July 4, 2012 10:50 am  #2

Re: A Study in Pink Radio Times on-line

I got 9 out of 10 which I'm pretty pleased about. The only one I got wrong was about John's limp...I couldn't remember if it was left or right.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

July 4, 2012 12:40 pm  #3

I was more bemused by the picture on that page.
It's from the pilot rather than the 90 minute Study...
Odd.

Once again Boss; you SAW but did not OBSERVE.

____________________________________________________________________________________________
Also, please note that sentences can also end in full stops. The exclamation mark can be overused.
Sherlock Holmes 28 March 13:08

Mycroft’s popularity doesn’t surprise me at all. He is, after all, incredibly beautiful, clever and well-dressed. And beautiful. Did I mention that?
--Mark Gatiss

"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
Robert McCloskey

July 4, 2012 2:01 pm  #4

I was thinking. It's annoying

I also failed the one about John's leg

Waiting for a crazy man in a blue box to fall from the sky...

But the thing is, we've taken away all the things that can possibly have happened, so I suppose the only thing that's left, even though it seems really weird, must be the thing that did happen, in fact. (Miss Marple)

July 4, 2012 3:07 pm  #5

I think it is from the pilot...Sherlock's shirt and John's jeans? I got 8. Damn Mycroft  got me at the end and Sherlock's second question...I just couldn't remember!

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

July 4, 2012 5:28 pm  #6

I got 9 out of ten.   That was my bad dream as Hermione in the books.   hehehehe  It's annoying.  I lOVE  these games...yeah  the pic was from the pilot,  so  i  thot the q were frm the pilot.  I got the one abt the 2nd q wrong.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SHERLOCK!!!!!!

July 5, 2012 8:11 am  #7

The quiz is based on questions from the 90 minute version.
- there's no press conference in the pilot.
- by the time they were ready to 'play their game' 5 people had died in the pilot; only 4 in the 90 min version.
- Mycroft wasn't in the pilot.

It's only the picture on the page that is from the pilot.

More lessons in OBSERVING.

____________________________________________________________________________________________
Also, please note that sentences can also end in full stops. The exclamation mark can be overused.
Sherlock Holmes 28 March 13:08

Mycroft’s popularity doesn’t surprise me at all. He is, after all, incredibly beautiful, clever and well-dressed. And beautiful. Did I mention that?
--Mark Gatiss

"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
Robert McCloskey

Board footera