BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 5, 2014 9:37 pm  #21

Re: Women Of BBC Sherlock Appreciation

I have one more thought about Sarah, quite possibly the most underrated and forgotten character in the series:

Sarah to Sherlock's rescue!

Sherlock has just been kicked in the stomach, flown through the air, and landed so hard he is incapable of moving for a long moment and is limping when he finally gets up. While John is fighting another bad guy, it's Sarah who notices that Sherlock is not able to defend himself and she beats the crap out of the guy about to attack him!

She was watching out for Sherlock, not John. I just realised that's why Sherlock is so gentle with her at the end. She barely knew Sherlock and instead of getting out of the fight, she jumped right in to protect him. What a badass gal and I'm glad Sherlock was so nice to her.

Mary

John: That's clever. So you scratch their backs and...
Sherlock: Yes. And then disinfect myself.

June 5, 2014 9:47 pm  #22

Yes, Sarah kicks ass. In my opinion we didn't see enough of her, I really liked her. She does have a sense of humour, can be sarcastic and yes, she knows how to fight.

"I see no shame in having an unhealthy obsession with something." - David Tennant
"We did observe." - David Tennant in "Richard II"

June 5, 2014 9:55 pm  #23

Ok, I've settled here and there's the one I miss:

Anthea
Well, the first thing we learn about you is that you have quite a pretty face. The second is, that you are the proud owner of a blackberry. And you have lots of spare time. Actually you've become a recurring component of our beloved series. I have a little smile on my face when the black limousine turns up and I know it will be you, so perfectly bored whilst collecting whoever Mycroft told you to pick up. But come one, lovely, you certainly can do better than that! When will be the moment when someone matters more than just texting on your mobile? Never noticed your boss has a glacier melting smile?

------------------------------------------------------------

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

"If you're not reading the subtext then hell mend you"  -  Steven Moffat
"Love conquers all" Benedict Cumberbatch on Sherlock's and John's relationship
"This is a show about a detective, his best friend, his wife, their baby and their dog" - Nobody. Ever.

June 5, 2014 10:14 pm  #24

mrshouse wrote:

Ok, I've settled here and there's the one I miss:

Anthea
Well, the first thing we learn about you is that you have quite a pretty face. The second is, that you are the proud owner of a blackberry. And you have lots of spare time. Actually you've become a recurring component of our beloved series. I have a little smile on my face when the black limousine turns up and I know it will be you, so perfectly bored whilst collecting whoever Mycroft told you to pick up. But come one, lovely, you certainly can do better than that! When will be the moment when someone matters more than just texting on your mobile? Never noticed your boss has a glacier melting smile?

*headdesk* Thank you for reminding me about Anthea. I totally forgot about her as well! 

I love her. She is a busy woman and love the bits in ASiP with John. XD

June 5, 2014 10:16 pm  #25

What I find interesting about Anthea is how warm she is while still being so cold.

I love her return in TEH, especially when she brings The Coat with the collar already popped!

Mary

John: That's clever. So you scratch their backs and...
Sherlock: Yes. And then disinfect myself.

Board footera