BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 5, 2014 12:04 pm  #1

BBC radio play - The Biggest Secret

Just a note, as I've not seen anyone else post it, that BBC play The Biggest Secret, starring Benedict, is playing on BBC Radio 4 Extra in 15 minutes! (1.15pm British time).

It's a WW2 play, feature length almost, recorded back in 2004 so Babybatch voice!

I'm clueing for looks

June 5, 2014 8:56 pm  #2

Re: BBC radio play - The Biggest Secret

Is there some BBC archive where I can listen to this if I miss it on BBC Radio 4?
It sounds so interesting! 

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

June 5, 2014 9:09 pm  #3

It should be on BBC iplayer radio ;)

I'm clueing for looks

June 5, 2014 9:10 pm  #4

Perfect! 

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

June 5, 2014 9:24 pm  #5

Oooh more for me to listen to this weekend! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street!"

"Oh Watson. Nothing made me... I made me"
"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

Board footera