BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 3, 2012 8:12 pm  #1

Own Sherlockvideo is online

My first Sherlock video was just about 0:55 long and I decided I need to get better and upload a real one.
you know, the real ones are those great videos made by gorgeous artists...
haha
No, my editing skills are not the best, this is just my second video. But I hope you will enjoy it anyway!

July 3, 2012 8:27 pm  #2

Re: Own Sherlockvideo is online

Really, really lovely Sherlove!!!  Great choice of song and the editing was perfect for the words.  Great job!  Keep these coming.  You have talent.  Okay - going back now to watch it again and then add it to my Favorites list.....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And I said "dangerous" and here you are.

You. It's always you. John Watson, you keep me right.

July 3, 2012 9:23 pm  #3

Bravo, Sherlove! A really good video, looking forward to seeing more from you. And from the ARD 1 in the upper right corner I deduce that you have procured the raw material from German television  .

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

July 3, 2012 9:39 pm  #4

BRILLIANT!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I was wondering if you'd like to have coffee...
Hmm. I really don't know. Oh, I'm sorry, did I say 'know'? I meant 'care'. I don't really care. 
Douglas Richardson, Cremona

July 3, 2012 9:50 pm  #5

Thank you soo much for your replies! You all are sooooo kind and lovely and...aww... it's so nice to get such a lovely feedback for the hours of work.
It was so worth it :D
I'll keep on doing Sherlockvideos, this is so much fun 

July 3, 2012 9:52 pm  #6

Keep doing loads! They're helping mend my broken heart!
I'll give you 3 bags of Quavers for every video, how's that??

Hmm. I really don't know. Oh, I'm sorry, did I say 'know'? I meant 'care'. I don't really care. 

July 3, 2012 10:03 pm  #7

haha DEAL! :D
I haven't eaten Quarvers yet but I think they will taste very good... you wouldn't try to convince me to something if they don't^^
Yes, really, Sherlock-Fanvideos make it more bearable to get over the Post-Reichenbach-Syndrome...
So, to rescue us all I will do more! 

July 3, 2012 10:14 pm  #8

sherlove wrote:

I haven't eaten Quarvers yet but I think they will taste very good... you wouldn't try to convince me to something if they don't^^  

Of course not...

July 3, 2012 10:17 pm  #9

Molly Hooper wrote:

sherlove wrote:

Of course not...

haha ooooh ^^
after seeing this little devil, WHAT to think now?

July 3, 2012 10:24 pm  #10

Yes, be afraid, be very afraid!
The wrath of Molly is undefeatable!!
Mwahaha!

July 3, 2012 10:32 pm  #11

Uhhh now I am... haha :D
Waiting for my pack of Quarvers, Molly! Just planning a new video right now

July 3, 2012 10:40 pm  #12

Well, I'm sorry, but in my line of work:
You have to do the deed before you get the dosh!!

July 4, 2012 9:22 am  #13

Shouldn't that be the 'dead' in your line of work Molly?

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

July 4, 2012 4:09 pm  #14

Davina wrote:

Shouldn't that be the 'dead' in your line of work Molly?

In my day job, yes, but after dark...

July 4, 2012 9:23 pm  #15

Besides a snack food, aren't "quavers" musical notes in the UK.  Like a quarter note or something?

And I said "dangerous" and here you are.

You. It's always you. John Watson, you keep me right.

July 4, 2012 9:45 pm  #16

Yep, Quavers = Quarter notes
But they taste way better!

July 5, 2012 12:49 pm  #17

Haha this conversation is getting weird, isn't it? One pack of quavers in advance and the missing 2 after I finished...deal? :D

July 5, 2012 1:18 pm  #18

I raise you a packet of Twiglets!

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

July 5, 2012 1:25 pm  #19

Haha good... what's that? 

July 5, 2012 5:08 pm  #20

Twiglets? Pah!
You don't want them, sure, you can have one pack now, and some wotsits for good measure!
(It hurts to say this but I believe that wotsits do have a slight edge!)

http://www.chocolatebuttons.co.uk/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/f0cc0cea74181e4da67f899f66d827ec/q/u/quavers_grab_bag_2.jpg

http://www.approvedfood.co.uk/lg_images/Wotsits_Really_Cheesy_Corn_Puffs_10_Pack.jpg

Board footera