BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 29, 2012 2:35 pm  #1

Moffat: Sherlock & John to have "lifelong relationship"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

February 29, 2012 2:45 pm  #2

Re: Moffat: Sherlock & John to have "lifelong relationship"

That would just have been sooo cool! :D I almost hope that Martin and Benedict don't get too many jobs in the future, because then they would have time to work on Sherlock instead XD

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I'm not a psychopath, I'm a highly functioning sociopath. Do your research."
-- Sherlock (to Anderson)

February 29, 2012 4:44 pm  #3

Wooo !!!! There also planning to bring it back in 2050

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you eliminate the impossible,
What every remains,
However improbable,...
Must be the truth !

March 13, 2012 4:28 pm  #4

I hope Moffat kept his promise... yaaay~

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

© unreasonablyme

I don't need a superheroes... I need hero just like Holmes. :3

March 14, 2012 12:06 am  #5

Yeah and I hope Martin and Benedict want to carry on doing it for as long as possible. It's not like Dr Who, you can't just replace them and say they've "regnerated", lol.

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

March 14, 2012 2:39 am  #6

yep,that's true.  i hope they won't mind if the series a little bit longer:D

© unreasonablyme

I don't need a superheroes... I need hero just like Holmes. :3

March 14, 2012 4:14 am  #7

drummerchickSH wrote:

Wooo !!!! There also planning to bring it back in 2050

Gee I hope they can filter it a little by then. I'm not sure an 87 yr old could take too much of high cheekbones and purple shirts of sex.

____________________________________________________________________________________________
Also, please note that sentences can also end in full stops. The exclamation mark can be overused.
Sherlock Holmes 28 March 13:08

Mycroft’s popularity doesn’t surprise me at all. He is, after all, incredibly beautiful, clever and well-dressed. And beautiful. Did I mention that?
--Mark Gatiss

"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
Robert McCloskey

Board footera