BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 30, 2012 3:19 pm  #41

Re: Snack Bar now open

looks like it,  yeah!!  a caramel drumstick--  i  do love those!!  and that building looks OLD!!  I  love old buildings. 

Ok  I'll have a ceasar salad,  no bread crumbs or croutons  please,  and a glass of ice cold lemonade.   It's been  a hot hot hot day.   and I just woke up.  it's  morning here,  and it's a very  hot day already.   gonna maybe go swimming later.  I went for a walk in the park with my mom yesterday.   brought back old memories  as we sat at a picnic table and ate apples and drank water.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SHERLOCK!!!!!!

June 30, 2012 6:05 pm  #42

Der Dom! I am always astounded when I visit Germany ( and Austria) by the architectural wonders on offer. Churches and cathedrals are amongst the best although I have a soft spot for a Rathaus, such as in Munich, especially with the moving figurines. Kyffhaueser ( spelling may be out) in the Harz Mountains with its enormous statute of Friedrich Barbarossa is also amazing- an awful lot of steps too!

Num num num Eis. Schokolade bitte.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

July 2, 2012 8:44 pm  #43

MY Dom!
But, tobeornot, you don't live in Cologne, now do you? Because that would a huge coincidence!

July 2, 2012 10:06 pm  #44

No Sammy, not exactly. Deep in the west, though...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

July 3, 2012 6:21 pm  #45

Ah, I see.
Go weeeest.. dadadada..~

Okay, sorry, I'm being weird.

July 3, 2012 6:47 pm  #46

Just a bit!!

Just kidding, Sammy! (And I can hardly talk about being weird!)

I was wondering if you'd like to have coffee...
Hmm. I really don't know. Oh, I'm sorry, did I say 'know'? I meant 'care'. I don't really care. 
Douglas Richardson, Cremona

July 3, 2012 7:11 pm  #47

Hm, I guess we're all a bit weird, aren't we?
Well, investing that much time on a TV show qualifies as weird, I think.. 

July 3, 2012 9:25 pm  #48

Village People! That is all.

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

Board footera