BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 27, 2014 7:36 pm  #1021

Re: Your Favourite Fan Mockups/Photoshops

He probably wants that John drinks some "experimental" tea. 

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

May 27, 2014 8:01 pm  #1022

Inspirational poster: 

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

May 27, 2014 8:18 pm  #1023

LOL!

May 27, 2014 8:29 pm  #1024

nakahara wrote:

Maybe that tea is what made John lose a whole Wednesday once?

Mary "that 'joke' creeped me out" Watson

John: That's clever. So you scratch their backs and...
Sherlock: Yes. And then disinfect myself.

May 27, 2014 8:34 pm  #1025

maryagrawatson wrote:

nakahara wrote:

Maybe that tea is what made John lose a whole Wednesday once?

Mary "that 'joke' creeped me out" Watson

Very good deduction, Mrs. Watson! 

May 27, 2014 9:06 pm  #1026

Dead

***************************************************************************************************************************                                    

"Hey, chief, I might be wrong, but I think we're flying into a mountain. This makes me feel... scared of the mountain.
One thing we could do is pull up and fly over the mountain. How does that sound to...
"

May 28, 2014 12:45 pm  #1027

A classic:

May 29, 2014 8:26 pm  #1028

And that's what really happened

***************************************************************************************************************************                                    

"Hey, chief, I might be wrong, but I think we're flying into a mountain. This makes me feel... scared of the mountain.
One thing we could do is pull up and fly over the mountain. How does that sound to...
"

May 29, 2014 9:23 pm  #1029

Oh, that was too cruel!

May 30, 2014 10:30 am  #1030

Bit old and silly, funny anyway:

May 30, 2014 11:29 am  #1031

Sherlock Bayeux Tapestry. Nice!

May 30, 2014 11:32 am  #1032

There are no limits to people's imagination. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

May 30, 2014 11:40 am  #1033

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

May 30, 2014 12:15 pm  #1034

Those are beautiful - and the "quotations" from the show are wickedly good!

May 31, 2014 6:25 am  #1035

SusiGo wrote:

There are no limits to people's imagination. 

And cleverness.

May 31, 2014 6:27 am  #1036

Harriet wrote:

Have a look also here, if you liked that one:
http://sherlock.boardhost.com/viewtopic.php?id=2394

*giggle*  Too funny.

June 1, 2014 4:18 pm  #1037

Alone is what I have. Alone protects me.

June 2, 2014 2:11 pm  #1038

Very good one

"

June 4, 2014 6:57 pm  #1039

June 5, 2014 10:24 am  #1040

Sherlock is modest:

Board footera