BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 1, 2012 7:32 pm  #1

Meet the Members!

Alright, I went for it. I hope I’ve done this right. If not then please edit it as much as you like!

Hello everybody, have a look around and find out about the members, and then when you’re ready you can post a mini Self/Auto Biography too!

Ok, in no particular order…

Err… Hi, I’m Molly Hooper
I’m 10-15 and from the UK.
I was born in early February.
I like Cats, Cows, Haribos (but not the milk-bottle ones) and Quavers!
My favourite colour is Red and my favourite ice cream is mint choc-chip (don’t know why you needed to know that but, hey!)
I play lots of instruments (piano, cornet/trumpet, bassoon and a bit of ukulele!) and LOVE music!
My favourite Character from Sherlock is Molly (hence the username) and my favourite episode is Pink!
I speak English and a teensy bit of French, oh, and I can say ‘5’ in Russian!
I don’t have a job (Obviously) and don’t know what I want to be either!
I’m a twin. Oh, and I’m a girl!
I also like Merlin.
This is my first ever Forum (I can’t do face-book etc.)
I was quite a late starter and only began watching the series in April.
I am currently reading the ACD books but I’m not progressing very well!
My hobbies include training my cat to jump over cardboard-boxes and other pointless stuff like that!!
This is beginning to sound like a dating website! I’d better stop now!
I hope I haven’t scared everyone away,
Molly x

Ta Dah! 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I was wondering if you'd like to have coffee...
Hmm. I really don't know. Oh, I'm sorry, did I say 'know'? I meant 'care'. I don't really care. 
Douglas Richardson, Cremona

July 1, 2012 7:51 pm  #2

Re: Meet the Members!

I'll give it a shot. You all everybody. Listen to this.

My name is Luca. I live on the 7th floor.
Just kidding.
My name is God. DramaGod. But you can call me Drama or Anakin Skywalker.
I'm 20-40 years old.
I play guitar, piano, sing, compose songs and write lyrics. Bass and drums aren't total strangers to me either. I have a mandolin but haven't really started to work on it.
I listen to all kinds of music, but I especially like 70's rock. I've been a fan of the Beatles for the longest.
I'm single and ready to mingle.
I don't have any pets.
I have long hair.
I'm an atheist and dislike all things religion.
I love movies and TV shows. Big buff on both. I love comic books.
I read books the average amount. 6-12 per year nowadays.
I love videogames. I have 8-bit Nintendo, Playstation, Playstation 2, Playstation 3, Xbox and Wii.
I've had a movie diary for 13 years now.
I'm a sucker for lists. I have lists for books read/owned, videogames owned/played through, comic books owned, TV shows seen, girls kissed et al.
I have an older brother who's a drummer. My father is a professional pianist. Jazz mostly.
I speak finnish. I am finnish.
I studied German in high school for 3 years but as some of you might've noticed, I don't actually remember much of the language.
When I was a kid, I had a pet crow named Ali and I used to love all things dinosaurs.
I have uno tatuente. (Just made that word up and it means tattoo.)
I've never kissed a man.
I've visited the UK twice. In 1990 and 1999. When I was there the last time, I got into a photograph with the mayor of Wirral, and I got to hold a golden sceptor wearing white gloves and I have the newspaper clip to prove it. I'd love to come to the UK sooner than later, it's a great country and the people I met were all very nice.
I hate racism.
I have a blog where I post about movies, TV shows, comic books, books, music, videogames and all things nostalgic.
I'm highly nostalgic.
In a month I'm going to become a godfather for the third time.
My favorite british comedy series are FAWLTY TOWERS, THE OFFICE and SPACED.
My favorite guy movie is SWINGERS starring Jon Favreau and Vince Vaughn. That movie is so money I can't even begin to tell you people.
And that ends our tour of Dramagod 101. Now go away.

Last edited by Dramagod (July 2, 2012 10:48 am)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My blog: 3sidestoeverystory.tumblr.com

July 1, 2012 8:22 pm  #3

Okay, I'll take a turn:

I'm SusiGo and female (obviously).
My username (sadly) has nothing to do with Sherlock so don't look for any connection.
I'm 40-50 years old.
I'm German.
I have a husband, a son, a daughter, a tomcat with a girl's name and two rabbits.
I have a younger brother.
I love music but don't play an instrument.
I can't live without books, they are my job and my passion and my best-loved hobby.
I love films.
I love English humour and I can't stop laughing about CABIN PRESSURE.
I love Turkish food, sushi, green tea and beer with lemonade.
I like watching soccer and field hockey and doing Yoga and jumping on my rebounder while watching Sherlock on the computer (killing two birds with one stone).
I love Berlin.
I love colourful shoes and jumpers and t-shirts with a used look but I also adore the gorgeous evening gowns my neighbour creates in her workshop (and which I can't afford).
I try to meditate every day.

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

July 1, 2012 9:36 pm  #4

I'm tobeornot221b.
You can call me tobe.
I'm among the first members that registered here in February 2012.
I try to muddle through this forum with my funny English.
My age is between Sherlock's and Mrs Hudson`s.
I don't look like either of them.
I travelled through Siberia some years ago.
I've been utterly in love with London for many years now.
I love Johann Sebastian Bach, QUEEN and Brian May, Oscar Wilde, E. A. Poe and Agatha Christie.
My flat is painted in red and green and pink, except for the hallway that's in red, white and blue – wonder why…
I have a son and a daughter.
Oh, I'm German.
I live in the largest urban area in Germany among a population of some 7.5 million.
I'm a vegetarian.
I love languages and I learnt some strange ones like Latin, ancient Greek and ancient Hebrew.
I have a driving licence but I forgot how to drive.
I can neither tell my right hand from my left hand nor east from west.
Apart from faces, I can remember any nonsense.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

July 1, 2012 10:42 pm  #5

Ok, I'm Irene Adler
You can call me Irene, Miss Adler, The Whip Hand or The Woman 
I registered in February 27th, 2012
My age is almost the same as Sherlock (well, almost the same as Ben Cumberbatch)
I wish I looked like Miss Pulver, but I don't
I'm Spanish (and proud of my national football team tonight)
I am a compulsive reader
I am a musician and music teacher
I wish I lived in London
I love films, any genre as long as they're good
My favourite place in the world is Rome's Forum
If I could get into the Tardis, I would ask for Rome, first century before Christ
I have always loved mythology, Greek, Roman and, specially, the Arthurian legends
My favourite all-time film is "The Godfather"
My favourite all-time book is "The unbeareable lightness of being", by Milan Kundera
My favourite all-time piece of music is "The great fugue" by Ludwig van Beethoven
My favourite all-time play is "Hamlet", by William Shakespeare
And my favourite all-time TV show is a tie between "Sherlock" and "Mad Men"

Oh, I forgot... my favourite Sherlock episode (so far) is A Study in Pink
My favourite Sherlock character (apart from Sherlock and John) is... well, everyone

Oh, I forgot the almost most important bit... my real initials are SH

Last edited by Irene Adler (July 2, 2012 5:25 pm)

Waiting for a crazy man in a blue box to fall from the sky...

But the thing is, we've taken away all the things that can possibly have happened, so I suppose the only thing that's left, even though it seems really weird, must be the thing that did happen, in fact. (Miss Marple)

July 2, 2012 3:10 am  #6

Well, if anyone other than Molly had asked, I probably wouldn't have done this, but here goes... (and yes, m0r1arty, I know this means you can have a satellite picture of my house loaded onto the site in under 5 minutes, but please refrain...)

I am Tantalus. The name comes from the canon, not the child-eating god. Can anyone name the story?
I am a Christian, Reformed Presbyterian to be exact.
I hate politics, American Republicans, Democrats, and others included.
I am a huge fan of Thomas Jonathan "Stonewall" Jackson, and I named my son after him.
I have a wife and two small children.
We run an all-natural farm, and also board horses.
I rarely drink alcoholic beverages, but if I do, I prefer Guinness beer and good wine. I hate all carbonated drinks.
I've never had Quavers, but if I had a chance, I'd sure try them...
I love books. I broke down and bought a Kindle Touch, and love it, but it's nothing like a real book. I read through the canon every winter, and never thought I would like a "modern" Sherlock--boy was I wrong!
I collect children's books from the turn-of-the-century (late 1800s/early 1900s) by G.A. Henty.
I play piano, and sing all the time, but just to myself mostly.
I can set a horse pretty well, and ride every chance I get.
I'm a stickler for proper syntax, grammar, punctuation, etc. in writing, and am utterly amazed at the wonderful job all my non-English/American friends here do with your posts.
My favo[u]rite Sherlock character, other than Sherlock and John, is Molly Hooper. Seriously.
It is my personal, irrational belief that Sherlock Holmes and John Watson really lived (and maybe are still alive, in their prime), and if I ever get to London, I plan on looking them up.
If I had to move from our farm, and could go anywhere in the world to live, I'd probably chose Devonshire or Land's End in England, or somewhere similar.
My greatest goal in life is to be a good steward of all God's entrusted to me for the brief time I'm here on this earth, and to leave the earth a better place for my two precious children.

"Perfectly sound analysis. I was hoping you would go a little deeper."

July 2, 2012 3:26 am  #7

I'm Smoggy.
I'm American.
I don't drink Coca Cola or drive a truck.
I speak moderately good French. I type bad French. I score very well on French exams.
You're permitted to type in French to me. I'll understand. My reply might not be understandable.
I like math.
I like science.
English is my native and only fluent language.
I'm attempting (and so far failing) to teach myself German.
You could try to type in German to me. I would not understand. My reply would be Google translated and incredibly unintelligible.
I'm older than Molly but younger than Dramagod.
Until just now I thought Dramagod's location was a reference to something obscure and not his real country.
I have no kids.
I have asthma.
BAD asthma.
I play a viola named Martin, after some 40-60 combination of Martin Luther and Martin Freeman.
I want to become an attorney, of the barrister persuasion although I'd probably practice here.

Last edited by Smoggy_London_Air (July 2, 2012 4:12 pm)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Initials SH and proud owner of a viola named Watson.

Potential flatmates should know the worst about each other.

It's a three patch problem.

I didn't know; I saw.

July 2, 2012 9:35 am  #8

Hmm, OK my turn...

Well, round here everyone seems to call me Boss so I won't complain at that.
I'm in the 20-30 age bracket
I live in the North of England
I go to London about 5 times a month and plan on moving there
I initially refused to watch the first series of Sherlock because I thought I wouldn't like a modern Sherlock Holmes
My official job title is "writer" but that basically means I sit at home all day not doing very much
I play guitar, bass, violin, drums, piano and currently play bass in a 50s rock n roll band
Apart from Sherlock my favourite TV programmes are Doctor Who, Torchwood, Ashes To Ashes, Life On Mars, Whitechapel and House
I gave up eating meat 7 years ago
I gave up smoking 5 years ago
My other hobbies are chemistry, boxing and judo
I hate cooking or cleaning or tidying up

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

July 2, 2012 9:46 am  #9

Nice thread

Here's mine:

like Molly: my favourite colour is red
like Dramagod: I am a big fan of the Beatles and I love video games (but mostly on my DS only)
like Susi: I cannot live without books -- books are an important part of my younger years and will be until I grow old
like Irene: My age is close to Benedict too
like tobe: I love languages
like Tantalus: I hate politics
like Smoggy: I like science too (but I am very bad in math)
like Sherlock: I hate cleaning up (I confess that I hoard a lot of things, but tidying up is really difficult for me)
I am a blogger (but not a popular one) - not like John ;)
My greatest dream is to be a travel writer
I love beaches
I was born Catholic but now I subcribe to different beliefs.

July 2, 2012 11:37 am  #10

I love this board because people are so forthcoming and giving.

My name is Janine, but I am known here as Sentimental Pulse or SP.
I am a woman, but as discussed previously, I used a different roadmap than most to get here
I am 56 years old. God I hate typing that. However I have been told I look much younger. I certainly feel younger.
I am an American. I am originally from Wisconsin but live now both in Chicago and in Central Pennsylvania.
I am 5'-8" and wear a Size 6 dress American.
I have long red hair and hazel eyes.
I have a 20 year old beautiful daughter currently in college and a wonderful loving boyfriend who is far better than i deserve
I work at a high level in state government/politics. I am also a novelist.
I am a proud liberal, progressive whatever and a social activist
I am a big fan of Golden Age mystery novels especially locked room mysteries. My favorite author is John Dickson Carr who is both an American and an Englishman. I remain flabbergasted that his wonderfully clever and moody works have never been properly or faithfully translated to the television screen. If anything begged for a BBC adaptation, it is his work.
I am a devotee of movies made from the 30s through early 60s especially film noir, mysteries, romantic screwball comedies, and political thrillers.
My favorite directors are Billy Wilder, Fritz Lang, William Wyler, Alfred Hitchcock, Preston Sturges and Ernst Lubitsch.
My favorite movies are too numerous to name but I will try: Dodsworth, The Maltese Falcon, The Lady Eve, Brief Encounter, The Third Man, Foreign Correspondent, Fury, Vertigo, Sullivan's Travels, Marty, Twelve Angry Men, DOA, The Apartment, The Big Sleep, Farewell My Lovely, My Fair Lady, Whistle Down The Wind, The Man in the White Suit, Seven Days in May.
My musical tastes range from 60-80's album oriented rock, Duke Ellington, Benny Goodman, Rachmaninoff, all showtunes from musicals and any good indie band today. My favorite radio station is WXPN.org.
I love grey goose martinis straight up with a lime twist
I always wanted to be Chrissie Hynde of the Pretenders
Favorite TV show of all time: LOST but Sherlock is gaining
I love all the people on this forum 

Last edited by Sentimental Pulse (July 2, 2012 11:42 am)

Disguise is always a self portrait

July 2, 2012 2:53 pm  #11

Hi, I am Hypergreenfrog
I am as much an anatomically correct frog as Mickey is a mouse, and I do not eat flies if I can avoid it.
I love water and miss living at the sea.
There is a hint about my favorite colour in my username.
I am a (grand-)daughter, a little sister, a cousin, a niece and quite recently also an aunt.
I speak English with a Dublin accent which confuses people.
I speak German with a Viennese accent, but I don't sound like Mundl.
I speak Russian with what I have been told is an undefinable slavic accent (which makes me hugely proud).
I am naturally blonde and smarter than you think
I love football and know more about it than most men. I would have loved to be a goal keeper, but I am too short and not really all that talented.
I read books on my commute to and from work, so I get through a book in 1-2 weeks. Yes, I read a lot that way.

I am slightly addicted to this forum, but actually more worried that I might lose interest during the loooong wait for S3. So, please keep posting interesting stuff, or I will get BORED!

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"There is no such word as 'impossible' in my dictionary. In fact, everything between 'herring' and 'marmalade' seems to be missing." Dirk Gently

Finally, I have made it to Cipher Expert :-))))) (8.8.2012)

July 2, 2012 3:46 pm  #12

Hello, I'm Milkomeda.
I'm from Québec, Canada.
I'm a girl.
I'm 15-20.
I speak French (my first language) and English, would like to learn Russian.
I love all animals, but especially cats.
I have four cats.
I love science and philosophy.
I want to be an astrophysicist.
Even my real name has a link to my dream work.
I would like to work anywhere in the universe, especially in space or in Antarctic.
I would like to colonize another planet or the Moon.
I love space and cold too.
I read a lot : fantasy and science-fiction, but I have a soft spot for Baudelaire's poetry.
My favorite book is 1984.
My favorite author is Michael Moorcock.
I play a bit of piano, would like to learn violin and saxophone.
I can't sing.
When I'm bored I learn useless things, such as the Greek alphabet, all the elements of the periodic table and every country on the globe and their capital.
I like video games, my favorite is Morrowind.
I have a Latin, German, Spanish, English and Polish dictionary. I know some proverbs in Latin.
If someone wants to make me happy, he only has to give me a dictionary, not jewelry or a diamond.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Wanted! Schrödinger's cat. Dead and alive."

July 2, 2012 3:50 pm  #13

Hey everyone!

My name is sherlove, which is obviously not my realy name but I adore the combination of sherlock & love
I'm female. My real name was a very common 50's Name in America & Europe, as I read somewhere times ago. It starts with the letter 'L'. (just in case you wanna guess)
I'm also very dedicated to this time (50's): love the fashion, the hair styles, the 'old' (but gold) Hollywood and the roots of beautiful feminine curves & (in my opinion) femininity itself.
So it's not very suprising that my fashion idol is Marilyn Monroe.
One of my beloved hobbies is acting. I played Marilyn in one of our productions with our theatre club and loved it.

I'm 19 but I'll turn 20 in January. Dunno if this is something to look forward to^^
I love all kinds of animals (except Spiders) and have a dog and three cats and fish.
London and the GB were always one of my favourite destinations, Sherlock made that visit-desire just unbearable ;) Before Sherlock I already had an obsession with Jane Austen and her lovely book 'Pride & Prejudice'. And the movie adaptation of 2005 starring Keira and Matthew - so lovely.
As you see I'm a very romantic person. I love Love itself even though Love does not seem to love me the way I love it.

Since Sherlock I'm cumberbatched.

I speak German, English, Spanish, a bit Italian and tried to learn Russian two years ago but gave it up soon.
I love to read books - well, who doesn't?
Favourite writers: J.W. Goethe, Jane Austen, Sir ACD, Daniel Kehlmann, J.K. Rowling.

I also love to write stories, books, poems and every other stuff that comes to my mind. Unfortunately very much comes to my mind. It's always fully occupied up there^^
Just three weeks ago I passed my A-Level exams with distinction. That's something I'm really proud of :D
I'm a long haired natural blonde but apparently smarter than the common stereotype says about us. (hypergreenfrog: so right! ;) )

Puh... what to tell more?
I practiced Karate for 12 years (started by the age of 6) and reached the black belt in youth class. Someday I'll redo it and reach the adult black belt.
I'm a short sized - that's what I think about my height. ;)

Favourite music/musicians:  Muse, Marina and the Diamonds, Pjotr Iljitsch Tschaikowski, Florence & the Machine...
Favourite color: GREEN! :D

And I love this forum, even though I don't write that much, because I already need to hurry up to get everything that's posted in here everyday ;) But I love all people here, you're so nice and friendly and keep me up to Sherlock, the lovely Ben and everything I need to know. I'll try to be a part of a discussion soon!

Long introduction, please forgive me! I'm always a very long winded writer

Last edited by sherlove (July 2, 2012 4:12 pm)

July 3, 2012 12:28 am  #14

I’m observing a pattern in these introductions.    Here's mine:

I am female.
Chronologically I’m between 45 – 55; psychologically I’m 35.
My nationality is US American.
I was born in New Jersey and currently live in New England but have lived in four other states between then and now.
I have also lived and/or worked in Sweden, Sierra Leone, Canada, China and Indonesia, plus traveled extensively throughout Asia.
Besides English, I can communicate in Mandarin, French, Swedish, and Krio but not fluently like other members on this board.
I’m an educator.
My favorite book is The Crystal Cave by Mary Stewart; my favorite authors are Dorothy L. Sayers and Dick Francis.
Favorite bands are the Beatles and the Talking Heads.
If I had to pick a favorite movie, it might be Last of the Mohicans, with Daniel Day-Lewis.
My favorite cuisine is Sichuan and Hunan Chinese.
I was a fencer in college and did archery way before The Hunger Games, until I hurt my back.
I write blogs about the Old West.
I would like to pursue photography professionally eventually.
I enjoy this Sherlock community very much!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing.  -- Helen Keller

July 3, 2012 1:33 am  #15

Love this thread!!

My name is carrot - I really love eating them (but not myself of course  ) as well as potatoes.
I'm 20 - 30 years old and live in Vienna
I work with homeless people (I have my own homeless network  ).
I have two cats and would do almost everything for them
Favourite music: QUEEN, Mozart (I'm Austrian, how couldn't I), Bach, Drum'n'bass
Hobbies: climbing, dancing, reading, knitting, playing piano, cooking, swimming
I collect skulls and skeletons (not real ones of course, but in any other form, such as key chains, candles,... I just like them altough I'm not Gothic or suicidal)
I have a lot of shoes, bags and earrings - a  l o t !!
I dream of holidays in Mauritius since I've seen a documentary on telly - I'm afraid I will never be able to afford it
I have two tattoos on my wrists - maybe a skull will be the next one 
I'm a fan of constructivism and feminism and hate genderrelated stereotypes, racism, sexism and Facebook
I like to hoover - it's so relaxing for me
I never go to bed without brushing my teeth and removing my makeup - even if I'm deadly drunk and tired as hell
My favourite Sherlock characters: Watson, Mrs. Hudson and Lestrade
My favourite Sherlock episode: A Scandal in Belgravia
I've never read a Sherlock Holmes story - the BBC series sherlocked me - now I think about bying some books...

July 3, 2012 1:48 am  #16

I am Carl Powers, but I am not a boy. 
I am a 30-year-old American.
I love the mountains.
I love the ocean more than the mountains.
I love the desert more than the ocean.
I am fond of dogs!
I have an old jukebox.
I can't sing, although that doesn't stop me.
I am learning Russian.

July 3, 2012 2:49 am  #17

Ok I'll give it a go.   I have enjoyed reading the members bios. 

I am a kitty of the female persuasion.
I live in the western part of the USA,  when I'm not sitting under Sherlock's chair.
i have a kitty of my own, who is nicknamed the Cat Of the Baskervilles  because she once tried to swat at Sir Henry, my mom's goldfish. (I do have a picture.)   
I'm a Sherlock Holmes fan from way back,  and I'm  totally mesmerized with the newest incarnation on Sherlock. 
I am hearing impaired, don't know sign language that well,  (hard to learn)  I wear hearing aids both ears,  and I lip read.  I  am pretty good at that. 
I love  music,  mostly country, John Denver,  Celtic Woman and Celtic Thunder,  I love Musicals,  and listening to orchestra music at christmastime.  Yes  I can hear the tones. 
I love to travel,  but I have no money to go where I really want to go.  So I'm satisfied with tv travel shows. 
I dislike cooking, housework,  and gardening.   which reminds me I got to go water my rose bush.....
I  love jigsaw puzzles.  when I put them together,  I  take them apart section by section and I put them in baggies,  to make it easy to put it together again!!  (I know.  Where's the fun in that?) 
I  hate bugs,  but I like butterflies and ladybugs,  those are ok. 
Love horses but due to a bad leg  I don't get to ride as I used to. 
I love watching TV, (Dr who fan, Merlin fan,  Sherlock fan, ST fan, some other shows)   but it does get boring,  so I come here and play. 
I  love mex food  but not too spicy.   

well that's it for now.

Last edited by sherlockskitty (July 3, 2012 2:57 am)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SHERLOCK!!!!!!

July 3, 2012 6:09 am  #18

Hi again.
Reading the introductions was quite interesting, so I'll try.
I am a woman, about John Watson's age.
Grew up in Moscow, Russia; live in the US with my husband and son.
I am an intensely private person so even posting a little bit about myself online makes me quite uncomfortable. Once I know people, it's different.
I am a classical musician; I perform a lot and travel for work, thus I travel a lot. I love traveling with passion. I even like planes.
I have no visual memory or sense of direction (no London A to Z memorization for me).
My tastes are quite eclectic. Though I perform classical music, I love all kinds of music- from Rock to Folk to Alternative to Jazz to Musical theatre to occasionally Pop. I think only New Age and Country pass me by. Same with literature. I read a lot, always have; I also listen to audibooks a lot, as I often remember things better when heard and not seen.
My first love is theatre.
I need to take long solitary nature walks to feel happy.
I am a big fan of figure skating and sometimes travel to watch competitions.
I am in love with England; have been for a long time, but especially after living there for a bit.
I have a good sense of the ridiculous.

July 3, 2012 6:30 am  #19

Not old enough to buy a cigarette patch.
Chronic insomniac and short sleeper. Asexual. Labels...aren't they meaningless words?
I have Benedict-Sherlock eyes and hair, although I'm not nearly as attractive.
Posting info online is dangerous, but a little common sense goes a long way.
Violinist. Music tastes vary as wildly as everything else.
Mind of a scientist.
I go through obsessions. There is little to tell.
It's easy to be curious with anonymity, but you're statistically unlikely to approach (let alone like) me in real life.

...that was a bit disjointed. Oops. I'm not a summarizer.

July 3, 2012 6:03 pm  #20

Heyo. I'm Sammy.
I'm a 17-year-old German girl.
I'm a Japanophile and an Anglophile but more of the latter. I want to live in London.
I still go to school and love science. I'm an atheist.
I love books, movies, TV shows, video games and manga/anime. Especially sci-fi, fantasy, superhero or dystopian stuff.
I play guitar, ukulele and I'm starting with piano.
In music I mostly like alternative rock and folk-rock.
I like to take photographs and I like to draw.
I love impressionists (my favourite is Vincent van Gogh) and I'm a fan of Shakespeare, which people of my age often find weird.
I'm fascinated by dinosaurs.
My favourite colour is blue. I have green eyes, an ever-changing hair colour (because of dyeing) and I'm a small person.
I like puns and I'm more of a "homebody".
I get way too obsessed about things and people, my latest obsession being Sherlock and Benedict Cumberbatch and more recently Loki from The Avengers (but that's not too intense yet).
I like zombie stuff but at the same time a zombie apocalypse is the most terrifying thing I can imagine.
- over and out -

Board footera