BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 28, 2014 9:06 pm  #141

Re: Photography

Thanks, guys. As magical as it may look on the photos, I was pretty miserable by the time I boarded the train back to Banbury cause my thighs were completely soaked through. Thank goodness for hot tea and a nice fire in the wood stove.

May 29, 2014 5:30 am  #142

And just as well you didn't ride to Banbury upon a white horse!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

May 29, 2014 7:03 am  #143

Gorgeous pics Tee Jay!

May 29, 2014 8:25 am  #144

Absolutely stunning pictures Teejay
I love Oxford. Did anyone watch the TV shows Morse and Lewis?
Worth watching just for the Oxford backdrop!

"And in the end,
The Love you take
Is equal to the Love you make"
                                             The Beatles

May 29, 2014 12:18 pm  #145

besleybean wrote:

And just as well you didn't ride to Banbury upon a white horse!

You know what, I think I might have actually enjoyed that more than the train. What is it with you British that you're putting on the air condition when it's already positievly chilly outside? Still fascinates me that I see people in shorts in the streets when it's barely 10 °C out. Makes me think I must be a totally German wimp.

I don't think I've ever seen a TV show set in Oxford, but now I want to.

May 31, 2014 12:41 pm  #146

May 31, 2014 12:49 pm  #147

Some photos taken in the rain -

[img]love in the rain by UKTara, on Flickr[/img]
[img]droplets 3 by UKTara, on Flickr[/img]
[img]droplets 2 by UKTara, on Flickr[/img]

May 31, 2014 1:38 pm  #148

They are stunning.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

May 31, 2014 1:48 pm  #149

What an amazing photographs!

***************************************************************************************************************************                                    

"Hey, chief, I might be wrong, but I think we're flying into a mountain. This makes me feel... scared of the mountain.
One thing we could do is pull up and fly over the mountain. How does that sound to...
"

May 31, 2014 4:31 pm  #150

Those are incredible, Spiral! WOW! So much detail and I love how the light is reflected in the droplets! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street!"

"Oh Watson. Nothing made me... I made me"
"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

May 31, 2014 4:35 pm  #151

Thanks guys!
They were lucky shots! I took loads that came out blurry, just hoping for the best. Pleased that I got a couple. Colour and lighting tweaked a bit though.

May 31, 2014 6:06 pm  #152

Well, I took another tour of my mother's garden this weekend... 

As always, taken with my phone

Pink carnations

Rhodondendron

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

May 31, 2014 6:18 pm  #153

Very pretty! The bottom one looks like an Alzea, though I'm not expert on plants (learning though).

May 31, 2014 6:41 pm  #154

I honestly have no idea, I just go by my mothers descritptions...

I just took this one, it's not good or anything... but I really like the coloured water somehow...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

June 7, 2014 6:15 pm  #155

I spent a lot of time on my own in my mother's garden and also in my mother's aunts garden this weekend... I think I'm addicted to photographing flowers with my phone!

Spanish Daisy

Pale blue Pansies

Jasmin

Orange rose

Unknown pink flower (I haven't done any tweaking here)

Red Flower

Other unknown pink flowers

Foxgloves

Hortensia

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

June 7, 2014 6:18 pm  #156

Gorgeous pictures.

June 7, 2014 6:34 pm  #157

Beautiful photos  It's pity that I'm sooo bad at recognising flowers - I only know how rose looks like, others are just "flowers" xD

***************************************************************************************************************************                                    

"Hey, chief, I might be wrong, but I think we're flying into a mountain. This makes me feel... scared of the mountain.
One thing we could do is pull up and fly over the mountain. How does that sound to...
"

June 7, 2014 9:05 pm  #158

MartaSt wrote:

Beautiful photos  It's pity that I'm sooo bad at recognising flowers - I only know how rose looks like, others are just "flowers" xD

Haha I'm excactly the same! My entire family lives everything about flowers, and I don't see the funny thing with it...

Here's the result of some really silly editing I did with my phone the other day...

June 9, 2014 7:54 pm  #159

Here's a photo of my grandmother and her brother's grandchild

June 9, 2014 7:58 pm  #160

batchlock, that photo is amazing! It really has something on it which is really great, I love it!

Board footera