BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 3, 2012 12:26 pm  #1

Cassanova

I take note that no one has mentioned Cassanova *wicked grin*

*whispers* Benedict reads Cassanova and it's available on iTunes. So. Much. Unf.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Fantastic."
Sherlock: "Meretricious."
Lestrade: "And happy new year."

"Oh, but we both know that's not quite true"

July 3, 2012 2:12 pm  #2

Re: Cassanova

hey!
I bought this Audiobook just a week ago! 4 CDS - 5 hours of Cumberbatch *faint*

I also bought the "Sherlock Holmes" Audiobook read by BC! 4 New short stories about our beloved detective and Dr. Watson. I think the stories were written by John Tyler or so.
Benedicts Vooooice...so sexy!
It's gorgeous how he handles to speak 4 persons, each with an own character voice! :D amazing!

July 3, 2012 2:28 pm  #3

It's a pity there are not more audiobooks from his readings. I'd love to have "Metamorphosis" for my iPod. But "Casanova" doesn't sound too bad either (mind wandering to erotic voice + erotic text …)

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

July 3, 2012 5:21 pm  #4

Actually Susi, Metamorphosis is available on iTunes. I have it It's a Podcast..SciFi Friday

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

July 3, 2012 5:25 pm  #5

That's great, couldn't find it when I was looking. I'll try again  . Ha, got it. And even for free  .

Last edited by SusiGo (July 3, 2012 5:34 pm)

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

July 3, 2012 5:45 pm  #6

SusiGo wrote:

That's great, couldn't find it when I was looking. I'll try again  . Ha, got it. And even for free  .

Board footera