BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 27, 2014 1:41 pm  #1

Financial Services Radio advert

Have heard a radio advert for the Financial Services Compensation Scheme a few times and have thought I recognised the sexy voice telling me all about it....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HvfQSXR7tXw

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'i'm in shock, I've got a blanket'

May 27, 2014 1:48 pm  #2

Re: Financial Services Radio advert

I wondered if that was him, too!

"And in the end,
The Love you take
Is equal to the Love you make"
                                             The Beatles

May 27, 2014 1:48 pm  #3

Oh my god. 

May 27, 2014 2:18 pm  #4

It's made listening to commercial radio that much better.  He's just told me how reassuring it is to have a seatbelt 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

May 27, 2014 3:20 pm  #5

This is Benedict Cumberbatch. He keeps your life ruined because of his perfection. That's why Benedict is here for. Benedict automatically makes your ovaries explode, up to seven days a week. You'll probably never meet him but like God - it's nice to know he's here. Search FSBP for details.

Sorry, I had to!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quidquid Latine dictum sit, altum videtur.

May 27, 2014 3:44 pm  #6

^Brilliant!

I've never been so interested in financial servies in my life... 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street!"

"Oh Watson. Nothing made me... I made me"
"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

May 27, 2014 3:50 pm  #7

Marta wrote:

This is Benedict Cumberbatch. He keeps your life ruined because of his perfection. That's why Benedict is here for. Benedict automatically makes your ovaries explode, up to seven days a week. You'll probably never meet him but like God - it's nice to know he's here. Search FSBP for details.

Sorry, I had to!

Hahahaha, the best advertisement I've ever read God damn it, Ben could read advertisement about washing powder and I'll still be delighted

***************************************************************************************************************************                                    

"Hey, chief, I might be wrong, but I think we're flying into a mountain. This makes me feel... scared of the mountain.
One thing we could do is pull up and fly over the mountain. How does that sound to...
"

May 27, 2014 3:54 pm  #8

Benedict can sell anything with that voice of his.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

May 27, 2014 3:55 pm  #9

Brilliant, marta, I love that!
One of the YouTube comments said with his voice he could sell a cat to a rat.

------------------------------------------------------------

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

"If you're not reading the subtext then hell mend you"  -  Steven Moffat
"Love conquers all" Benedict Cumberbatch on Sherlock's and John's relationship
"This is a show about a detective, his best friend, his wife, their baby and their dog" - Nobody. Ever.

May 27, 2014 4:03 pm  #10

Sherlock Holmes wrote:

With one exception - earplugs

This is a padlock. It keeps valuable things protected. *locks a padlock on Benedict* Done!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quidquid Latine dictum sit, altum videtur.

May 27, 2014 5:45 pm  #11

Marta wrote:

Sherlock Holmes wrote:

With one exception - earplugs

This is a padlock. It keeps valuable things protected. *locks a padlock on Benedict* Done!

Ha ha yes!!

May 27, 2014 5:54 pm  #12

Marta wrote:

Why aren´t more advertisements like this??? 

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

Board footera