BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 24, 2014 8:18 pm  #61

Re: What are you doing?

I just finished watching Third Star. I'm not crying, but I'm not feeling very well. I just want a James, now please.

May 24, 2014 9:39 pm  #62

Refusing to go to bed, against better judgment and although I´m really really tired.. 

May 25, 2014 1:20 pm  #63

Having a chill out day.  Kids are in their room watching DVDs.

Benedict Cumberbatch

"So, I am human, I’m not as tall as people think I am... I’m nice-ish, clever, important to some people, but I tend to rub them up the wrong way."

May 25, 2014 1:53 pm  #64

Ooh I'm having a little break on here in front of the TV with my pepsi max, then I'm going to do something a bit exciting and a bit naughty...no, not that!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

May 25, 2014 2:10 pm  #65

I'm struggling right now because the weather is finally beautiful and after a brutal winter stuck inside, I just want to be outside working at fixing up my property. Instead, I am stuck at my desk going through my backlog of cases, which involves listening to and watching idiotic criminals all day. At least, when they're just sitting there quietly trying not to incriminate themselves, I can come here and see if anyone posted any new Benedict pictures to help me get through the day.

Mary

John: That's clever. So you scratch their backs and...
Sherlock: Yes. And then disinfect myself.

May 25, 2014 3:37 pm  #66

I'm watching The Hobbit and when that's done I'm going to watch The Hobbit - The Desolation of Smaug

I decided to treat myself since I had a bit of a surprise income...

So movies, ice cream and a foot bath is what it's all about right now

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street!"

"Oh Watson. Nothing made me... I made me"
"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

May 25, 2014 7:30 pm  #67

Did some housework, watched the Grand Prix, and spent some time reading.
I'm planning to watch a new TV series later (called Quirke, about a pathologist), then I may have an early night - I've been feeling tired all day, today.

"And in the end,
The Love you take
Is equal to the Love you make"
                                             The Beatles

May 25, 2014 7:33 pm  #68

I am biting my nails watching Hannibal... Gosh I love that show! 

I just got out of the shower and when the commercial breaks are on (bleh) I'm checking some emails and doing a bit of work on the forum I co-own

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

May 26, 2014 8:28 pm  #69

It's probably a mistake, but right now I'm having a Whiskey and coke... I just can't sleep.

I know I shouldn't drink with my pills, and work tomorrow... but I can't function either when I haven't slept. Today was a good example!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

May 27, 2014 7:03 pm  #70

I´m watching Breaking Bad (some nasty scenes in that show!) and sipping a Grappa..

May 27, 2014 8:57 pm  #71

I'm just going through my finances with a smile on my lips for the first time in an age... it's still tight but at least I can survive

I am also considering my options to take a half day at work tomorrow, but I might as well stay the entire day I suppose... my back is sore even if I'm there for just an hour. But in my contract it says that I might lose my benefits if I don't show up...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

May 27, 2014 9:00 pm  #72

I'm sitting on my bed, waiting to go to sleep. But first I need to brush my teeth and eeeeh I'm too tired to get off my bed.

May 28, 2014 7:07 am  #73

I had to take my chances and stay home today... I'm in a lot of pain *growls* and I didn't sleep last night either... there's no way I could be of any help at the hospital today...

I am currently trying to find ways to distract myself since the pills just don't work... filling my day with lots of Benedict is my plan! 

'luckily' I have tomorrow off as it's a holiday so that's another day of rest and I'm hoping my stupid spine has calmed down by then...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

June 7, 2014 3:37 pm  #74

Having cuddles on the sofa with Peewee Baggins.

Benedict Cumberbatch

"So, I am human, I’m not as tall as people think I am... I’m nice-ish, clever, important to some people, but I tend to rub them up the wrong way."

June 7, 2014 4:14 pm  #75

I'm making jam in between bouts of working on my latest, interminable and boring, case. My kitchen looks worse than that of 221B. I'm going to try to wrap this up and then go on a cleaning spree so that whenever I have time to get the shopping in, I'll have a clean kitchen to cook in. But glancing at the number of cases waiting in my inbox and a trip to town taking all day, I think groceries aren't going to happen this week. Eating is over rated, right?

Mary

June 14, 2014 5:34 pm  #76

I'm watching Le Mans! Well trying to inbetween news and Football... 

I LOVE Le Mans, it's one of the things I've always had to watch since I was a kid... no reason at all for it, my mother doesn't bother much about it and no one else in my family was into it... as a little kid the sounds of the engines calmed me

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

June 14, 2014 5:47 pm  #77

Chillin' with my pal!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

June 14, 2014 5:53 pm  #78

Well, it's football world championship. So there's a bit of football to watch these days. And then in the mean time we have BBQ and sparkly or beer ( Germans, you know..). And before we sleep there's football. And we have a family bet on the results and hubby has a bet in the office and my daughter has bets in the school. And my car has what we call a bikini for the side mirrors in the German colors...
And btw did I mention there's football on tv tonight?

------------------------------------------------------------

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

"If you're not reading the subtext then hell mend you"  -  Steven Moffat
"Love conquers all" Benedict Cumberbatch on Sherlock's and John's relationship
"This is a show about a detective, his best friend, his wife, their baby and their dog" - Nobody. Ever.

June 14, 2014 6:09 pm  #79

No football for me...I''m watching Empty Hearse later.

June 14, 2014 6:46 pm  #80

Nice to see people having fun and relaxing. I'm drowning in cases. Must be a crime wave going on.

Mary

Board footera