BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 21, 2014 11:45 pm  #1

Hi from Toronto

Hi all,
I have been lurking for a while and decided introductions were in order.
I have been an ACD fan since I was a child. I loved the series with Jeremy Brett as well as the old b&w films. My love of the BBC lead to my stumbling upon Sherlock a few years ago. I was immediately hooked. I adore Benedict and Martin (loving Fargo right now) and think they are both very talented actors. Coincidentally, I have been a fan of both Trek and Tolkien for ages, so everything fits together rather well, IMHO. 

May 22, 2014 5:49 am  #2

Re: Hi from Toronto

Welcome!   Got a laugh from your user name… surprising no one's grabbed that already! 
And yes… pretty neat how a lot of these fandoms tend to overlap.  Sure you'll find plenty of threads for those shared favorites to discuss!  Enjoy!

We solve crimes, I blog about it, and he forgets his pants.  I wouldn't hold out too much hope!

Just this morning you were all tiny and small and made of clay!

I'm working my way up the greasy pole.  It's… very greasy.  And…  pole-shaped.

May 22, 2014 1:22 pm  #3

Hello and welcome to the forum!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

May 22, 2014 2:46 pm  #4

Welcome .
Have been to Toronto last year (I'm from Germany). Could you beam me a Burger from "Big Smoke Burger" please? ;).

You’ve salted away every fact under the sun!

May 22, 2014 9:43 pm  #5

Welcome. Have fun! 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quidquid Latine dictum sit, altum videtur.

May 24, 2014 10:27 am  #6

Hi & welcome from me, too! Have fun here!

♥ I AM SHERLOCKED ♥
                                                              and I ship Johnlock harder than Mrs. Hudson ;-)

May 24, 2014 10:41 am  #7

Welcome and enjoy being here! 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

May 24, 2014 10:48 am  #8

Welcome. It's amazing how many Trek fans end up here.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I still believe that love conquers all!

"Quick, man, if you love me."

May 24, 2014 8:30 pm  #9

Thanks all for making me feel welcome

Board footera