BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 2, 2012 6:38 pm  #1

Another hallo from Vienna!

Hey Sherlockians.

I just wanted to say hi!

I'm totally SHERlocked.
At the moment I'm still suffering from all these Reichenbach feels, but I'm somehow happy about it.
Sherlock is the best thing I've seen so far on televison and I LOVE THIS FANDOM. ;)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I'm not a psychopath, I'm a highly functioning sociopath. Do your research.

July 2, 2012 6:42 pm  #2

Re: Another hallo from Vienna!

What is it about you Viennese that makes you love Sherlock so much? Seems to get epidemic. Welcome to our forum, I hope you'll feel at home and have lots of fun  .

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

July 2, 2012 6:48 pm  #3

heheh... well, we aren't so many Sherlockians here.. I think because of that, we're trying to find others on the Internet.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

July 2, 2012 6:57 pm  #4

Yes, but in the course of the last weeks we had three or four new members from Vienna resp. Austria. That's much for a country that is not so very big . I think it just proves your excellent taste in men, er, detective shows. P.S.: Very nice user name, BTW.

Last edited by SusiGo (July 2, 2012 6:58 pm)

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

July 2, 2012 7:00 pm  #5

SusiGo wrote:

Yes, but in the course of the last weeks we had three or four new members from Vienna resp. Austria. That's much for a country that is not so very big . I think it just proves your excellent taste in men, er, detective shows. P.S.: Very nice user name, BTW.

haha of course! :D ;)

bored.shoot.wall wrote:

heheh... well, we aren't so many Sherlockians here.. I think because of that, we're trying to find others on the Internet.

always! unfortunately haven't found many yet - thank god some viennese get lost in this forum!

July 2, 2012 7:10 pm  #6

add 20 and that's probably the number of real Sherlockians here in Austria. and 20 out of 8 million.. that's not so much. But I'm trying to convert people all the time. My friends keep telling me to stop quoting Sherlock.. hahah.. NO, NEVER! :D

thanks

Last edited by bored.shoot.wall (July 2, 2012 7:11 pm)

July 2, 2012 7:16 pm  #7

Welcome aboard the mother ship. Great username by the way. Good to have you here among us fungus.

Last edited by Dramagod (July 2, 2012 7:17 pm)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My blog: 3sidestoeverystory.tumblr.com

July 2, 2012 7:39 pm  #8

Well, then look at the Germans here in the forum in relation to 82 million inhabitants … There's still a lot of work to do.

July 2, 2012 8:31 pm  #9

Welcome, Bored. Glad you found us before you shot something else.

July 2, 2012 8:46 pm  #10

Welcome to the forum!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

July 2, 2012 8:48 pm  #11

Willkommen bored! Have you a Doppelgaenger? I said hello to someone else with your name earlier. Anyway, welcome to both of you.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

July 2, 2012 11:06 pm  #12

I reckon the Swiss have this inclination towards good coffee houses, literature and music as well as secrecy - no wonder you recognise Sherlock as a Seelenverwandter!

lol, and yes, I had to look that word up in the dictionary..

July 3, 2012 12:26 am  #13

Hallo und herzlich Willkommen  - bin auch aus Wien  !

We're getting more and more... 

July 3, 2012 1:20 am  #14

Welcome ! = )

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Wanted! Schrödinger's cat. Dead and alive."

July 3, 2012 11:56 am  #15

Indeed, a kind message board - I just realised I attributed Vienna to - well, not Austria. And I am still alive. Thanks ;)

July 3, 2012 12:35 pm  #16

The Doctor wrote:

Indeed, a kind message board - I just realised I attributed Vienna to - well, not Austria. And I am still alive. Thanks ;)

Well, both have high mountains, so its understandable .

July 3, 2012 12:59 pm  #17

Hello from Graz!!

July 3, 2012 1:30 pm  #18

Willkommen auch von mir! Wir übernehmen hier ja schön langsam das Forum 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"There is no such word as 'impossible' in my dictionary. In fact, everything between 'herring' and 'marmalade' seems to be missing." Dirk Gently

Finally, I have made it to Cipher Expert :-))))) (8.8.2012)

July 3, 2012 6:40 pm  #19

Seriously, another one? Naaah, you Austrians are just playing a prank on us, aren't you? ;)

No, just kidding. Welcome on board, it's nice to have you here!
I think you will enjoy yourself here a great deal and, as you see, you're in quite good company as a Sherlockian from Austria.

July 4, 2012 11:35 am  #20

hahaha.. Okay usually Austrian Sherlockians hear: What the hell is Sherlock and can you please stop quoting him?... so I wouldn't be too worried, that we'll take over this forum.. but who knows? ;D

Board footera