BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 18, 2014 6:33 pm  #981

Re: Your Favourite Fan Mockups/Photoshops

SpiralStaircase wrote:

Omg, I died thank you Spiral, you made my day

***************************************************************************************************************************                                    

"Hey, chief, I might be wrong, but I think we're flying into a mountain. This makes me feel... scared of the mountain.
One thing we could do is pull up and fly over the mountain. How does that sound to...
"

May 18, 2014 6:36 pm  #982

SpiralStaircase wrote:

I can't stop laughing. I love it.....their faces.

Last edited by Clara's sister (May 18, 2014 6:38 pm)

Alone is what I have. Alone protects me.

May 18, 2014 6:46 pm  #983

They are both so cute! 

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

May 18, 2014 7:33 pm  #984

besleybean wrote:

Obviously the pie chart was made by Hiddles fans.

Yeah! I think it should be equal.

May 20, 2014 11:41 am  #985

Wow, this made my day!

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

May 20, 2014 1:54 pm  #986

nakahara wrote:

Wow, this made my day!

Omg, I fell from my chair What an awesome film could that be xD

Last edited by MartaSt (May 20, 2014 1:55 pm)

***************************************************************************************************************************                                    

"Hey, chief, I might be wrong, but I think we're flying into a mountain. This makes me feel... scared of the mountain.
One thing we could do is pull up and fly over the mountain. How does that sound to...
"

May 20, 2014 2:07 pm  #987

Certainly better than an original Twilight! This pair has more chemistry than Bella and Edward.

May 20, 2014 2:09 pm  #988

Wise words have been spoken:

May 20, 2014 8:08 pm  #989

so true!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..I've always assumed that love is a dangerous disadvantage. Thank you for the final proof...

May 20, 2014 8:09 pm  #990

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

May 21, 2014 9:21 am  #991

Shamelessly stolen from Tumblr:

May 21, 2014 9:25 am  #992

nakahara wrote:

Naughty!!!!

May 21, 2014 9:34 am  #993

May 21, 2014 10:01 am  #994

SpiralStaircase wrote:

I absolutely love this one!
Kudos to the author, Sherlock´s deductions are really hard to create.

May 21, 2014 6:57 pm  #995

SpiralStaircase wrote:

Mycroft's self-five - seeing it now

"

May 21, 2014 8:03 pm  #996

I love those.  Especially the 'cup' and Supernatural one.   I'd watch that show! 
This one is, ah, a bit bad.  As in horribly-bad-but-truthfully-funny. 

We solve crimes, I blog about it, and he forgets his pants.  I wouldn't hold out too much hope!

Just this morning you were all tiny and small and made of clay!

I'm working my way up the greasy pole.  It's… very greasy.  And…  pole-shaped.

May 22, 2014 10:30 am  #997

May 22, 2014 10:35 am  #998

nakahara wrote:

LOL ... fantastic!!!

And that I love too!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ten:" I'm burning up a sun just to say goodbye."

Sherlock: "I heard you.”

"Temptation coursing through our veins " 
(Tony Hadley)

May 22, 2014 1:32 pm  #999

nakahara wrote:

And now we finally know the true purpose of this journey - to steal Sherlock's boyfriend! Thorin, you're really bad boy And I'm not suprise why Smaug wants to destroy whole city - I will be angry too in this circumstances xD

"

May 22, 2014 11:11 pm  #1000

Another one of redscharlach´s creations:

Board footera