BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 13, 2014 12:31 am  #21

Re: Letters Live

Can't make letters. (-: work.But going to a few Hay E's..
And......will be @Moffat talks to Yentob @Hay fest.
Mates and I Will try get some Sherlock Q' s in.:-)
Tickets 9 quids still available.

Last edited by lil (May 13, 2014 1:09 am)

May 13, 2014 2:22 pm  #22

Yay so happy for you Clare!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street!"

"Oh Watson. Nothing made me... I made me"
"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

May 13, 2014 6:40 pm  #23

rebeccaholmes wrote:

Thank you all for your kinds words!

Biggles - There's always a next time. Your time will come, I know it. We will all get our chances, don't you worry! Sending big hugs! X

Aww, thank you.  This is obviously your time and perhaps I just need to be a bit patient and wait until I'm in a better place mentally 

Look forward to seeing all your lovely pictures, can't wait!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'i'm in shock, I've got a blanket'

May 13, 2014 6:53 pm  #24

Absolutely Biggles! Everyone's time will come I swear it!!

I'm clueing for looks

May 13, 2014 7:26 pm  #25

xx thanks 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

May 15, 2014 2:27 pm  #26

Biggles86 wrote:

Ahhhh I am such an idiot! Was out all day yesterday and didn't buy a ticket in the morning when I had the chance. I get home and find the news is announced and no tickets left. I am very cross with myself

Clare and Rebecca - hope you have an amazing time, I will be thinking of you whilst kicking myself!!

I'll be there as well. Since my friend still needs a ticket for letters live and it's unlikely that we'll find one, we both entered that Wales online competition in order to win two. I know that it's rather unlikely, but should one of us be so lucky and win, we'd have one to spare, Biggles! So, fingers crossed!

On a similar note: if anyone has got two tickets they want to sell on, maybe they could give one to Biggles and the other one to my friend (via me)?

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Why, why? I mean, why, why?"
"Four excellent questions."

May 15, 2014 7:32 pm  #27

Oh wow, that would be so kind of you, thank you.  Keeping everything crossed for the Wales comp.  I don't really have anyone to go with so if by some miracle I win, I'll happily pass my spare onto your friend.

Oooo exciting, you never know!!

May 16, 2014 9:52 am  #28

Just saw the good news. CONGRATS CLARE!!!

May 16, 2014 10:00 am  #29

Biggles86 wrote:

Oh wow, that would be so kind of you, thank you. Keeping everything crossed for the Wales comp. I don't really have anyone to go with so if by some miracle I win, I'll happily pass my spare onto your friend.

Absolutely! It runs till Tuesday, I believe. And thank you- at least our chances have tripled now! I keep thinking 'it's so unlikely that either of us will win, it'd be a miracle', but on the other hand: someone has got to win and, as proven by John Watson, miracles can actually happen. Not if you expect them to, though.

Last edited by Kerkerian (May 16, 2014 10:01 am)

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

May 17, 2014 6:04 pm  #30

Biggles86 wrote:

Oh wow, that would be so kind of you, thank you. Keeping everything crossed for the Wales comp. I don't really have anyone to go with so if by some miracle I win, I'll happily pass my spare onto your friend.

WE'VE GOT TICKETS!!!!!!!
I'll send you a PM right away!

May 17, 2014 6:08 pm  #31

Unbelievable. You're so lucky.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ten:" I'm burning up a sun just to say goodbye."

Sherlock: "I heard you.”

"Temptation coursing through our veins " 
(Tony Hadley)

May 17, 2014 6:12 pm  #32

Wooo congrats!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street!"

"Oh Watson. Nothing made me... I made me"
"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

May 17, 2014 6:19 pm  #33

Thank you! But that wasn't the Wales online competition, that's still running!

May 17, 2014 6:30 pm  #34

Fantastic news!!! Send me a message on here with your details and maybe we can meet!

I'm clueing for looks

May 17, 2014 7:08 pm  #35

Congrats on getting the tickets, maybe see you there!!!

“Because I’m desperate, that’s why. Because Sherlock Holmes is a great man, and I think one day—if we’re very very lucky—he might even be a good one.”

May 17, 2014 9:21 pm  #36

Aaaggggghhhhhhhhhh

I am SO excited.  Oooo let me check when it is to make sure I can go!  (Checks calendar worryingly) .  Oo 31st May, I can do that.  Woo-hoo, there is a god!

May 17, 2014 9:28 pm  #37

I actually do need a shock blanket!!

May 17, 2014 9:38 pm  #38

Biggles86 wrote:

I actually do need a shock blanket!!

Or maybe breathe into a bag? Sherlock recommends it!

May 17, 2014 10:22 pm  #39

Kerkerian, Biggles - congrats! 

I'm looking forward to see your pictures and hear stories from the event!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quidquid Latine dictum sit, altum videtur.

May 18, 2014 8:59 am  #40

Rebecca: hopefully!
Marta: thank you! Fingers crossed!

Board footera