BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 18, 2012 1:25 am  #1

Reichencrack Theory

This is the greatest Reichencrack Theory I've yet read. A lot of them were funny, but the actual research and viability they tried to put into this one is quite an astounding effort.

Check it out; enjoy the chuckle.

http://cosmostrekker.tumblr.com/post/21295974264/ive-worked-it-all-out

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I dislike being outnumbered. It makes for too much stupid in the room

April 18, 2012 1:29 am  #2

Re: Reichencrack Theory

Truly hilarious! But quite clever how they got there...the links actually work in their own crazy way.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

April 18, 2012 8:22 am  #3

Ooh, God... how can we have missed this? Nobody thought about that? We must all be idiots, lol 
Really hilarious. I wonder if Moftiss have read that 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Waiting for a crazy man in a blue box to fall from the sky...

But the thing is, we've taken away all the things that can possibly have happened, so I suppose the only thing that's left, even though it seems really weird, must be the thing that did happen, in fact. (Miss Marple)

April 18, 2012 2:03 pm  #4

That's my kinda speculation!

-m0r

And each separate dying ember wrought its ghost upon the floor.

April 18, 2012 3:32 pm  #5

and the question is who is the Wendy? John? XDDDD

Last edited by theCuriousOne (April 18, 2012 3:35 pm)

© unreasonablyme

I don't need a superheroes... I need hero just like Holmes. :3

July 2, 2012 4:06 am  #6

John! John is Wendy! I'm laughing far, far, too much right now.

This is well thought out, but...no. I say no, just because you can draw all kinds of connections in places they don't really exist. Like for example if I see the initials DW written on someone's notebook and decide they must like Doctor Who, and therefore like Steven Moffat shows, and therefore like Sherlock, and therefore are attracted to Martin Freeman, it would be kind of awkward if I walked up to them and said "So, jumpers and jam?" Because they might not even like Doctor Who in the first place, let alone all those other things. (And, yeah, I'm aware I'm preaching to the choir. That's me. The choir preacher.)

Good for a laugh though.

Last edited by Smoggy_London_Air (July 2, 2012 4:07 am)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Initials SH and proud owner of a viola named Watson.

Potential flatmates should know the worst about each other.

It's a three patch problem.

I didn't know; I saw.

Board footera