BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 14, 2014 1:30 pm  #1

Hello from Sweden!

Hi! 

All new here and I'm looking forward to catch up on some of the topics in here! I don't have any Sherlock friends so I'm quite lonley with my obsession over here

By the way...My God did it take time to find a username that wasn't already taken! ;)

-Could you whisper...?
-NOT REALLY!!

May 14, 2014 1:42 pm  #2

Re: Hello from Sweden!

Welcome and enjoy your time on the forum!

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

May 14, 2014 1:59 pm  #3

Welcome, Lazarus, I am sure you will find a lot of Sherlock friends in here. Have fun. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

May 14, 2014 2:05 pm  #4

Welcome to the forum. You're not lonely anymore! 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quidquid Latine dictum sit, altum videtur.

May 14, 2014 9:55 pm  #5

Thank you all! Looking forward to spending some time here! So nice to have people to share stuff with wich others don't seem to appriciate ;) Saw a fun gif (well not just one, but one in perticular ) on Tumbler and I just sat here laughing to myself, haha!

-Could you whisper...?
-NOT REALLY!!

May 14, 2014 10:12 pm  #6

Hi, warm welcome here! There are some others from Sweden as well, sooner or later you might discover them 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

May 14, 2014 10:15 pm  #7

Hello and welcome to the forum. Great choice of user name by the way.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

May 15, 2014 10:38 am  #8

Harriet wrote:

Hi, warm welcome here! There are some others from Sweden as well, sooner or later you might discover them

Well thank you!

Oh there are? Send them my my way if you see them! ;)

-Could you whisper...?
-NOT REALLY!!

May 15, 2014 10:42 am  #9

Davina wrote:

Hello and welcome to the forum. Great choice of user name by the way.

Thank you and thank you Wonder how many different names I tried...don't even know! But I like it! (y)

-Could you whisper...?
-NOT REALLY!!

May 15, 2014 10:44 am  #10

I think one of them is in the picture thread every now and then 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

May 15, 2014 10:47 am  #11

Well then. I'm going hunting! ;)

-Could you whisper...?
-NOT REALLY!!

May 15, 2014 12:11 pm  #12

Hej och välkommen! Finally someone from Sweden, there's not many of us here. I'm sure you'll have a good time here

May 15, 2014 5:25 pm  #13

Welcome to the forums! Nice username

May 15, 2014 6:11 pm  #14

batchlock wrote:

Hej och välkommen! Finally someone from Sweden, there's not many of us here. I'm sure you'll have a good time here

Hej! Kul med nån mer från Sverige! Great to see you here! Where in the country do you live? Would love to get to know other Sherlock Swedes!

-Could you whisper...?
-NOT REALLY!!

May 15, 2014 6:12 pm  #15

Lady Grace Elmstone wrote:

Welcome to the forums! Nice username

Well thank you!

-Could you whisper...?
-NOT REALLY!!

May 15, 2014 6:58 pm  #16

Lazarus wrote:

batchlock wrote:

Hej! Kul med nån mer från Sverige! Great to see you here! Where in the country do you live? Would love to get to know other Sherlock Swedes!

Yeah I don't know many myself actually I live in Skåne, and I see that you're living in Stockholm?

May 15, 2014 8:56 pm  #17

batchlock wrote:

Lazarus wrote:

batchlock wrote:

Yeah I don't know many myself actually I live in Skåne, and I see that you're living in Stockholm?

Too bad though. There must be others! Yeah I do. Well a bit outside the capital but still in Stockholms län

-Could you whisper...?
-NOT REALLY!!

Board footera