BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 12, 2014 3:04 pm  #1

Hello from Russia c:

Hi everybody! I,m new here) My name is Masha, I, m 16. A few words about me : I love Sherlock as you can see) and I love Doctor Who as well; I, m interested in arts, painting, music and, you know, I,m from Mars. I,d like to find new pepals here and practice my English (or French). I,ll be glad to chat with you ,cause I adore meeting with new people^^
P.s. if you learn Russian and have some problems, feel free to ask me, I,ll be glad to help)

May 12, 2014 3:18 pm  #2

Re: Hello from Russia c:

Hi there, and welcome

"And in the end,
The Love you take
Is equal to the Love you make"
                                             The Beatles

May 12, 2014 3:23 pm  #3

Welcome and have a nice time

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

May 12, 2014 3:43 pm  #4

Hi Masha, welcome here. Would you like a cup of tea? 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

May 12, 2014 4:28 pm  #5

Hi Masha!
Nice to have you here.

Russian is such a beautiful language. I wish I could speak more than how my name is. ;)

-----------------------------
“Why do you go away? So that you can come back. So that you can see the place you came from with new eyes and extra colors. And the people there see you differently, too. Coming back to where you started is not the same as never leaving.”
Terry Pratchett - A Hat Full of Sky

May 12, 2014 4:43 pm  #6

Welcome Masha Have fun!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quidquid Latine dictum sit, altum videtur.

May 12, 2014 8:45 pm  #7

Hi Masha! Welcome!

"Anderson, don’t talk out loud. You lower the IQ of the whole street.”
 - Sherlock Holmes
"Brainy's the new sexy"  -  Irene Adler
“We solve crimes. I blog about it, he forgets his pants. I wouldn’t hold out to much hope.”  - John Watson
"Is that a British Army Browning L9A1 in your pocket or are you just pleased to see me?"  - Jim Moriarty

May 12, 2014 8:49 pm  #8

Welcome, Masha, look around and have fun. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

May 14, 2014 10:14 pm  #9

Hello and welcome to the forum Masha!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

Board footera