BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 10, 2014 4:04 am  #1

Who on Sherlock would you do?

Based on character not the actor (we already know most people's answers based on actor )

Not like "I'd totally do him/her" but more like "I'd give him/her a go over the others".

So yeah, who would you do?

May 10, 2014 7:38 am  #2

Re: Who on Sherlock would you do?

Based on canon character it'd be Sherlock.
Based on BBC's version, it'd definitely be Moriarty, even if he's a complete mess, I find him dangerously attractive, even characterwise. 

May 10, 2014 11:21 am  #3

In order, Sherlock, John, Lestrade.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

May 10, 2014 1:38 pm  #4

Moriarty. He's HOT!
Ok, I wasn't listening; character wise: Sherlock.

May 11, 2014 3:29 pm  #5

At least Greg is single for you!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

May 11, 2014 3:36 pm  #6

Lestrade because not only is he handsome, sexy, and smart but most of all he is kind and thoughtful. A good man.

May 11, 2014 3:56 pm  #7

Aw.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

May 12, 2014 12:20 am  #8

Well, apart from the obvious*, that would be Lestrade!

*Anderson, of course.

May 12, 2014 5:33 am  #9

Aw, Anderson's a sweetie.

May 12, 2014 6:42 am  #10

Hahaha I would totally do Anderson!!!!

.....if the 'do' mean punching him in the face repeatedly!!! ;)

"Anderson, don’t talk out loud. You lower the IQ of the whole street.”
 - Sherlock Holmes
"Brainy's the new sexy"  -  Irene Adler
“We solve crimes. I blog about it, he forgets his pants. I wouldn’t hold out to much hope.”  - John Watson
"Is that a British Army Browning L9A1 in your pocket or are you just pleased to see me?"  - Jim Moriarty

May 12, 2014 7:32 am  #11

There's not enough love for the girls!

If I were queer, which to the best of my knowledge I am not but I remain open minded to the possibility; anyway if I were queer, I'd totally do Irene.

May 14, 2014 8:41 pm  #12

John, because Sherlock wouldn't know what the hell he was doing, and he probably wouldn't agree to it anyway. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

May 14, 2014 8:45 pm  #13

This is so.

May 14, 2014 8:51 pm  #14

Irene, hahaha, sure she'd have some interesting ideas! 

May 15, 2014 11:33 am  #15

Sherlock,
Lestrade
CAM...only joking!!! He makes my skin crawl!

May 15, 2014 11:35 am  #16

Sherlock Holmes wrote:

John, because Sherlock wouldn't know what the hell he was doing, and he probably wouldn't agree to it anyway. 

He might surprise us all and be a totally amazing lover because he has to be brilliant at everything!

May 15, 2014 4:35 pm  #17

Yeah but sex might be tedious to him.

May 15, 2014 4:56 pm  #18

besleybean wrote:

Yeah but sex might be tedious to him.

You could manipulate him. Say something like...'yeah...you'd be rubbish at it anyway, why bother'. Then he might want to prove you wrong.  

As you can see...I'm ever hopeful - ha ha!!!

May 15, 2014 4:58 pm  #19

I'll protect his purity!

May 15, 2014 5:25 pm  #20

SpiralStaircase wrote:

Sherlock Holmes wrote:

He might surprise us all and be a totally amazing lover because he has to be brilliant at everything!

Considering his attitude in TSOT where he perfectly arranged John´s marriage althrough deeply disinterested in such things, Sherlock would: a) research the subject of sex scientificaly from all angles and then b) being thoroughly educated, perform it flawlessly. 

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

Board footera