BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 1, 2012 2:15 pm  #1

Deerstalker hats

Sherlock wears a deerstalker as a disguis. Then he gets one as a thank you present. Then Kitty Riley wears one.

Now...more about deerstalker hats:

www.en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deerstalker

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

July 1, 2012 2:19 pm  #2

Re: Deerstalker hats

Davina, your ipad is possessed again! (you made 2!!)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I was wondering if you'd like to have coffee...
Hmm. I really don't know. Oh, I'm sorry, did I say 'know'? I meant 'care'. I don't really care. 
Douglas Richardson, Cremona

July 1, 2012 2:50 pm  #3

Seriously, I don't know why or how it does it! I am baffled! I need Sherlock to work out what is wrong with it. Thanks Molly!

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

July 1, 2012 2:53 pm  #4

Great article-thing, Davina!
Funny to think of them being used for camouflage!

I was wondering if you'd like to have coffee...
Hmm. I really don't know. Oh, I'm sorry, did I say 'know'? I meant 'care'. I don't really care. 
Douglas Richardson, Cremona

January 23, 2014 6:41 pm  #5

I've worn deerstalker hats, in winter, since 1973.

Board footera