BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 10, 2012 2:41 pm  #1

Hello from New York (USA)

Saw the link over on imdb, decided to join and say hello to everyone! 

February 10, 2012 4:17 pm  #2

Re: Hello from New York (USA)

Nice to meet you - there's people from all round the world on here now and hopefully the community will grow as more people join. Spread the word!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

February 10, 2012 4:47 pm  #3

Hello! ^^ nice to see more people join the site! 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I'm not a psychopath, I'm a highly functioning sociopath. Do your research."
-- Sherlock (to Anderson)

February 10, 2012 5:00 pm  #4

Hi Pat!  I also saw the link on IMDB.

I'm from Scotland, but I've got a trip planned to NYC in April.  Any favourite places you can tell me about?

February 10, 2012 5:22 pm  #5

Hi Seraphine,

That's wonderful you're coming to NYC in April. I live in the Borough of Queens but travel into Manhattan as often as I can. There's so much to see and do here, too many to list.  One thing you should definitely do while here is take in a show on Broadway. That's one of my favorite things to do when I venture into the city.

February 12, 2012 8:39 pm  #6

Helloooo! Welcome aboard! From a generally cold and snowy UK.

JW Please can we not do this this time!
SH Do what?
JW You being all mysterious with your ... Cheekbones and turning your coat collar up so you look cool!
SH I don't do that!
JW Yeah you do!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

February 13, 2012 12:49 am  #7

PatInNYC wrote:

Hi Seraphine,

That's wonderful you're coming to NYC in April. I live in the Borough of Queens but travel into Manhattan as often as I can. There's so much to see and do here, too many to list.  One thing you should definitely do while here is take in a show on Broadway. That's one of my favorite things to do when I venture into the city.

Thanks Pat!  My friend and I have tickets to Wicked, and plan on eating our weight in deli food and New York pizza   

We're very excited - we don't get out much without kids and husbands in tow.

Board footera