BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 6, 2014 4:12 pm  #21

Re: Game of Thrones

I wish I had sky/Hbo. I will have to wait for a while until this comes out on dvd.

April 6, 2014 4:15 pm  #22

belis wrote:

I wish I had sky/Hbo. I will have to wait for a while until this comes out on dvd.

If you look around, you should be able to find a live stream of HBO.

__________________________________________________________________Bigby: Will you shut up?
Colin: Well, maybe if my throat wasn’t so parched, I wouldn’t have to keep talking.
Bigby: Wait, that doesn’t make se-
Coline: Just give me a drink, please.

April 7, 2014 12:56 am  #23

sj4iy wrote:

tonnaree wrote:

Big fan of books and TV show.  And having read the books (no spoilers) there is an event this season that I am REALLY looking forward to.  As a matter of fact I will dance a little dance of happiness when it occurs.

This is probably the first season that I have looked forward to instead of dreading just BECAUSE of that particular event.

*high fives sj*   Would you care to dance with me?

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

April 7, 2014 12:58 am  #24

tonnaree wrote:

sj4iy wrote:

tonnaree wrote:

Big fan of books and TV show.  And having read the books (no spoilers) there is an event this season that I am REALLY looking forward to.  As a matter of fact I will dance a little dance of happiness when it occurs.

This is probably the first season that I have looked forward to instead of dreading just BECAUSE of that particular event.

*high fives sj*   Would you care to dance with me?

I am dancing in anticipation...here it comes!

__________________________________________________________________Bigby: Will you shut up?
Colin: Well, maybe if my throat wasn’t so parched, I wouldn’t have to keep talking.

April 7, 2014 2:15 am  #25

Aaaaaaand, that was pretty ****ing awesome right there.

Can't wait for next week!

May 9, 2014 4:55 pm  #26

Catching up. Catching up. Catching up. Slightly overdosing in the process but this is a really good way to follow the characters and storyline(s).

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

May 9, 2014 5:04 pm  #27

When does it air in the UK?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

May 9, 2014 6:14 pm  #28

besleybean wrote:

When does it air in the UK?

It already is airing on Sky 1.

May 9, 2014 6:18 pm  #29

Cheers.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

May 9, 2014 6:23 pm  #30

Was so excited to see Mark Gatis in the previews for this weeks episode.

Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 

May 9, 2014 9:19 pm  #31

tonnaree wrote:

Was so excited to see Mark Gatis in the previews for this weeks episode.

I love that he's playing a banker.

May 10, 2014 7:32 am  #32

It doesn't appear to be on catch up TV...just hope I spot it trailed some time!

May 16, 2014 10:46 am  #33

Oh Mark! He was really good in this episode (not wishing to give away any spoilers). Plus the rather adorable Liam Cunningham. 
Besleybean it is on Catch up if you go onto Sky TV, the episode is there to download now.

Last edited by Davina (May 16, 2014 10:49 am)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

May 16, 2014 12:34 pm  #34

Davina wrote:

Oh Mark! He was really good in this episode (not wishing to give away any spoilers). Plus the rather adorable Liam Cunningham. 
Besleybean it is on Catch up if you go onto Sky TV, the episode is there to download now.

I'm really surprised that I didn't hear more about his appearance in the Sherlock community...maybe there's not much overlap XD

But he's been on 3 of my favorite shows now (Sherlock, Doctor Who and GoT).  He's like the super actor.

Last edited by sj4iy (May 16, 2014 12:38 pm)

May 16, 2014 1:00 pm  #35

I find it highly amusing that Mycroft is basically in charge of all the money in Westeros.  

Honorary German  
 -Vaclav Havel 

May 16, 2014 1:07 pm  #36

tonnaree wrote:

I find it highly amusing that Mycroft is basically in charge of all the money in Westeros.  

I know, it was absolutely perfect XD

May 21, 2014 11:26 am  #37

Bit like Gringotts! 

I am liking Aiden Gillen in this too.

May 21, 2014 4:26 pm  #38

Davina wrote:

Bit like Gringotts!

I am liking Aiden Gillen in this too.

I especially liked him when he made Lysa 'fly'.

May 21, 2014 6:17 pm  #39

Lysa is so batsh** crazy I"m surprised she didn't sprout wings.

Honorary German  
 -Vaclav Havel 

May 21, 2014 6:21 pm  #40

tonnaree wrote:

Lysa is so batsh** crazy I"m surprised she didn't sprout wings.

Ha ha, we can only hope that she stays dead XD

Board footera