BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 12, 2013 6:11 am  #1

Church of Gigglyiology!

Church of Gigglyiology is a gathering of Gigglyists who gather to worship The Great Giggly Puff!

Day of Worship:

Wednesday is the traditional day of worship where all Gigglyists go to their nearest Sushi restaurant & order vegetarian bento. In the absence of a sushi restaurant, worship may also be conducted at any restaurant of any national cuisine provided that the gatherers order vegetarian meals.

The leaders:

The leaders of the Church of Gigglyiology are priests who hold the position of Wasabi (equivalent to Bishop). The Church of Gigglyiology is a progessive church that allows all men and women above the age of sixteen to become Wasabi.

Form of Worship:

The Great Giggly Puff is well known for his music so worshippers engage in singing kareoke as their main form of woship. Those who can compose and play music score extra points on the Gigglyism karma scale.

Principle Teachings:

The Great Giggly Puff teaches three main Giggly Facts:

(1) Happiness comes from within
(2) people will always be pissed off no matter what you do or how you try to help them
(3) Jellyfish have no eyes.

Thanks for reading & I hope that like me, you too will convert to Gigglyism and join the Church of Gigglyiology!

July 12, 2013 7:12 am  #2

Re: Church of Gigglyiology!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

May 7, 2014 12:47 pm  #3

now accepting members. please do come & join in the way of the jiggly

May 7, 2014 1:12 pm  #4

Oh, I volunteer. I really like your doctrine

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

May 7, 2014 1:33 pm  #5

I find myself strangly drawn to this philosophy.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

May 9, 2014 4:50 pm  #6

So am I. But I think that may be due to really liking sushi! 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

Board footera