BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 9, 2012 6:01 pm  #1

Not married

On Twitter today Steven Moffat confirmed that John and Sherlock are NOT married! Why that would come as a surprise to some people I have absolutely no idea! Lol

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

March 9, 2012 6:32 pm  #2

Re: Not married

That's pretty funny. It's probably cause loads of the fans make up stories about them getting married and stuff, which is very sweet and probably quite fun to write about but obviously a bit far fetched and unrealistic. Don't think Sherlock would ever get married - not even to John!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

March 10, 2012 6:26 pm  #3

By the look of his Tweets Steven Moffat is getting very fed up with odd people tweet him about the whole Johnlock thing. It would appear that some people hate him! Aren't there some strange people around!

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

March 10, 2012 10:08 pm  #4

Yeah, I think some fans find it difficult to distinguish between fan fic and the actual reality of the series. I don't see anything wrong with people having fun and making up stories, just as long as they don't get too carried away and start getting mixed up.

I read all of those tweets, the fan girls didn't seem to understand why Moffat wouldn't say they were married, lol, and then they said doesn't he know about Johnlock and he said he did because he wrote some of the material which started it all off, which he did - all the jokes and stuff.

I don't know if he regrets it or not but he probably has come to expect it because people do the same thing with Dr Who characters. It's actually not unusual in itself, fans do it with all kinds of fandoms - even Harry Potter!

March 10, 2012 10:40 pm  #5

I suspect there have been other tweets which he has blocked.

March 11, 2012 4:26 pm  #6

Yeah, it says on his profile that he blocks rude people, lol! Anyway, I sent him one saying I liked what he'd said and that he was a legend. 

March 12, 2012 3:21 am  #7

LOL.. hail Moffat! I don't mind people made fanfic but sometimes they ruining Sherlock and John images too much... oh, the most annoying thing is when they start to make adult fan art, it's quite disturbing. +_+a

© unreasonablyme

I don't need a superheroes... I need hero just like Holmes. :3

March 12, 2012 4:50 am  #8

I think it's ridiculous. We'll have less and less Sherlock tweets coming through soon. Moftiss will just block it all.
There should be age restrictions on these things.

____________________________________________________________________________________________
Also, please note that sentences can also end in full stops. The exclamation mark can be overused.
Sherlock Holmes 28 March 13:08

Mycroft’s popularity doesn’t surprise me at all. He is, after all, incredibly beautiful, clever and well-dressed. And beautiful. Did I mention that?
--Mark Gatiss

"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
Robert McCloskey

March 12, 2012 6:31 am  #9

Mental age?

March 12, 2012 7:53 am  #10

How come there's none of them on this forum? Maybe the discussion is too intelligent for them...They'd probably feel more at home on the Anderson discussion board. 

March 12, 2012 5:28 pm  #11

I would suggest that they have one-track minds! Immature, pubescent ramblings.

Board footera