BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 25, 2014 11:16 am  #1

59966999Possibility of One-Off Episode Before Series 4?

Freeman told Alan Carr at the recording of tomorrow night’s Chatty Man episode: “Mark Gatiss may beat me up, but there is an idea for this one-off special that’s such a good idea, and as I was listening to it I thought ‘we’ve just got to do this’. And I don’t know when we are going to be able to do it, unfortunately.”He added: “It’s a fantastic, really mouth-watering idea. But I really don’t know when we are going to get to do it.”Last week the actor revealed that it had been intended to film the new series later this year: “I thought the plan was to do it in the autumn but apparently that’s fallen away.” 

May 4, 2014 3:51 pm  #2

Re: 59966999Possibility of One-Off Episode Before Series 4?

Yeah, I heard they were discussing the possibility of a Christmas special, which I think would be brilliant. Doctor Who gets a Christmas special, why not Sherlock?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

May 5, 2014 7:49 am  #3

Re: 59966999Possibility of One-Off Episode Before Series 4?

Especially as Mycroft hates Christmas! Mwahahah!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

Board footera