BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 30, 2012 4:59 pm  #1

Martin attending San Diego Convention Center

Martin will be attending the San Diego Comic Con Panel for The Hobbit on Saturday July 14th at the San Diego Conference Center , Hall H.

There will also be a Wrap Party on July 7th, so some photos may be forthcoming from either  or both of these events.

Source Twitter @TheOneRingNet

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

June 30, 2012 5:38 pm  #2

Re: Martin attending San Diego Convention Center

My best friend's spouse is a big wheel at Comic Con in San Diego so i know she is going. Lucky girl!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Disguise is always a self portrait

July 1, 2012 7:14 pm  #3

I  have been trying to get info on who is attending this convention  but have not been successful.   It's too late to get tickets, right?  well it's too late for me anyway--  I'm  going  on another vacation  at the end of july.  so  i need to save my money for that. I missed it last year too,  when the Merlin guys were there.   drat!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SHERLOCK!!!!!!

July 1, 2012 7:54 pm  #4

sherlockskitty wrote:

I  have been trying to get info on who is attending this convention  but have not been successful.   It's too late to get tickets, right?  well it's too late for me anyway--  I'm  going  on another vacation  at the end of july.  so  i need to save my money for that. I missed it last year too,  when the Merlin guys were there.   drat!!

Comic Con tickets are a notoriously fast sell out. The last two years attempts to sell out online crashed the system on first day tickets went on sale due to incredible volume .Not sure what they did this year but apparently no issues. If you are interested i can inquire as to ticket availability from my friend. San Diego is a terrific place for a vacation, oops holiday, anyway.

July 1, 2012 10:52 pm  #5

sentimental pulse--  I  thank you so much for offering,  but I will have to pass on that for this year, so no thank you! .   I  am going to Nevada,  to attend a 3 day  deaf convention  and I've already booked my  hotels there.  I've been to san diego; it IS a perfect spot for a holiday.  If I could afford it I would go to both,  since the dates don't coincide with each other.   But the price  of gas is outrageous.   Do  you happen to know if anyone from the dr who,  sherlock and merlin series are gonna be there?

SHERLOCK!!!!!!

July 1, 2012 10:56 pm  #6

sherlockskitty wrote:

sentimental pulse--  I  thank you so much for offering,  but I will have to pass on that for this year, so no thank you! .   I  am going to Nevada,  to attend a 3 day  deaf convention  and I've already booked my  hotels there.  I've been to san diego; it IS a perfect spot for a holiday.  If I could afford it I would go to both,  since the dates don't coincide with each other.   But the price  of gas is outrageous.   Do  you happen to know if anyone from the dr who,  sherlock and merlin series are gonna be there?

Other than Martin, I don't know but I will inquire for you.

July 2, 2012 5:13 am  #7

How much is gas there, by the way? Just wondering.

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

July 17, 2012 5:27 am  #8

davina  gas  in my area has now gone down to  $3.49  per gallon for reg unleaded.

SHERLOCK!!!!!!

Board footera