BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 30, 2012 5:10 pm  #1

Martin thanks Tumblr Fandom

...at Ian McKellan's show in Wellington, New Zealand.

This to me just proves what a nice guy he is to just randomly record this message for some fans...obviously they've just approached him and asked him to do it.

http://the-kiwi-avenger.tumblr.com/post/25711122909/martin-freeman-acknowledges-tumblr-at-ian

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

June 30, 2012 5:12 pm  #2

Re: Martin thanks Tumblr Fandom

Awwwww!  Love you Martin Freeman!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It was worth a wound–it was worth many wounds–to know the depth of loyalty and love which lay behind that cold mask. The clear, hard eyes were dimmed for a moment, and the firm lips were shaking. For the one and only time I caught a glimpse of a great heart as well as of a great brain. All my years of humble but single-minded service culminated in that moment of revelation.

June 30, 2012 5:22 pm  #3

He's such a nice chap. Very dapper in the hat too!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

June 30, 2012 5:34 pm  #4

Now that is friggin' cool! Do you think those kids will ever stop being his fan? Never. Love you Martin!

Disguise is always a self portrait

Board footera