BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 19, 2012 4:02 pm  #41

Re: Cool Red Bubble Sherlock T-shirts

Irene Adler wrote:

hepzibah wrote:

Pocket Benedict is on Tumblr, I can't do a link because I'm not that clever! smthngred.tumblr.com is the site, scroll to the bottom of the first page (after looking at all the delicious photos), find the search box, type in pocket benedict. then laugh your arse off!

If anyone can do a link that would be great.

This is clickable 

http://smthngred.tumblr.com/

Oh my god Ben's hair looks so soft and beautifully curly. Would love to run my fingers through it just once..ok twice.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Disguise is always a self portrait

June 25, 2012 4:46 pm  #42

Oh no, I just discovered a zillion Cabin Pressure shirts on Redbubble. Please someone stop me from spending a fortune on them 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

June 25, 2012 5:23 pm  #43

Gosh! This could start getting VERY expensive!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

June 25, 2012 5:30 pm  #44

I don't think we are the ones to help you, Susi. I'd say we should start Sherlockians Anonymous, but I don't want to kick the habit.
(Hope that make sense outside the US.)

June 28, 2012 2:13 am  #45

Is it just me or is anyone else having problems accessing Red Bubble? Everytime I go to the site, I get an error message saying they are having bandwidth issues or something

June 28, 2012 4:28 am  #46

I just went there, no problem. I'm glad, because I just promised two relatives that I would get them Sherlock t-shirts.

June 28, 2012 5:47 am  #47

Red Bubble keep splaying up for me too, sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't...

June 29, 2012 4:28 pm  #48

Hey, that's what I was searching for! Have already bought me an I AM SHERLOCKED sportsbag, but don't dare to use it, cause it's too obvious. (Ja, tell me I'm stupid...  )

I liked this one at once: 
http://www.redbubble.com/people/noxika/works/7615215-a-three-patch-problem

and this:

http://www.redbubble.com/people/skeletree/works/7650282-bored

or this:

http://www.redbubble.com/people/avalonsayame/works/8372729-sherlock-quote-typography

And this seems to be fun, too:

http://www.redbubble.com/people/katemonsoon/works/8345524-hounds-text-2

Help, need more money!! 

Last edited by Mattlocked (June 29, 2012 5:37 pm)

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

June 29, 2012 6:02 pm  #49

Not on Red Bubble, but today Tee Fury has a Sherlock shirt for $10:
http://www.teefury.com/

June 29, 2012 7:01 pm  #50

Little Bird - Nice one. I'm tempted. Plus they have a "girly fit," so I wouldn't look like I was wearing my husband's shirt.

Mattlocked - I'm glad my relatives want t-shirts, too. It gives me an excuse to buy more without feeling so greedy. Not that I think youi're greedy! I think you should get as many as you want.

Last edited by veecee (June 30, 2012 4:28 am)

June 29, 2012 7:09 pm  #51

I am thinking we are missing out by not starting a business to sell Sherlock related fashion gear in trendy fitted styles. I am thinking a fitted ladies blouse version of the Purple Shirt, our own knockoff Belstaff ladies overcoat, a ladies deerstalker cap for Ascot, the retro pink suit, the green pegnoir, an Irene inspired knockoff Jacques Azagury little black dress and a Donovan inspired pencil skirt with matching knee pads.

June 29, 2012 7:33 pm  #52

And girlie fit John Watson sweaters.

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

June 29, 2012 8:16 pm  #53

Sentimental Pulse wrote:

I am thinking we are missing out by not starting a business to sell Sherlock related fashion gear in trendy fitted styles. I am thinking a fitted ladies blouse version of the Purple Shirt, our own knockoff Belstaff ladies overcoat, a ladies deerstalker cap for Ascot, the retro pink suit, the green pegnoir, an Irene inspired knockoff Jacques Azagury little black dress and a Donovan inspired pencil skirt with matching knee pads.

I sew, and I've made it my personal mission to make a copy of Sherlock's coat for myself.  Finding the fabric is going to be the hard part--I haven't found any close enough for less than $40 a yard.  That kind of coat can take 6-8 yards of fabric.  Maybe I'll start a thread when I get around to it.

June 29, 2012 9:05 pm  #54

Littlebird..i always wanted to learn to sew. If you can make them..I'd love to buy one!

June 30, 2012 2:26 am  #55

hey, littlebird, have you looked on eBay? There are a lot of fabric sellers listed and maybe someone will have the right sort of fabric at a cheaper price?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FREE PUSSY RIOT

I wish the real world would just stop hassling me - Rob Thomas

Did I mention that I have a Kindle?

#destroythejoint

June 30, 2012 4:27 am  #56

Back in "you know you're obsessed," I said I wanted that coat. I can and do sew, so maybe...

But if you're thinking of Irene's style, I'll just point out that her "battle dress" requires no sewing.

Last edited by veecee (June 30, 2012 4:28 am)

June 30, 2012 12:04 pm  #57

veecee wrote:

Back in "you know you're obsessed," I said I wanted that coat. I can and do sew, so maybe...

But if you're thinking of Irene's style, I'll just point out that her "battle dress" requires no sewing.

Speaking of battledress. What an incredibly elegant gown and woman:

June 30, 2012 1:10 pm  #58

That shade of green really suits her colouring. She looks a little like a mermaid; I mean that in a good way, I like mermaids!

June 30, 2012 2:42 pm  #59

Davina wrote:

That shade of green really suits her colouring. She looks a little like a mermaid; I mean that in a good way, I like mermaids!

Indeed...that shade of green i have been searching for for ages. Would love to have that dress in my size.

July 2, 2012 9:14 am  #60

I think I see new designs on red bubble. Additional items to go on my list. Argh, I need a 2nd job!

Board footera