BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 29, 2012 8:29 pm  #21

Re: Sherlock Anagrams

thanks molly  wow!!  good anagramming  and thx for the clue!!   I'm  gonna work on it. 

Argh.   I'm stuck,  it's a THING with three words in the answer.....

Last edited by sherlockskitty (June 29, 2012 9:42 pm)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SHERLOCK!!!!!!

June 30, 2012 11:53 am  #22

It appeared in The Great Game...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I was wondering if you'd like to have coffee...
Hmm. I really don't know. Oh, I'm sorry, did I say 'know'? I meant 'care'. I don't really care. 
Douglas Richardson, Cremona

June 30, 2012 2:49 pm  #23

Oh.   Obvious.   Thanks for the extra clue,  molly.   

Bruce Partington Plans?

SHERLOCK!!!!!!

June 30, 2012 2:56 pm  #24

Yay!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hmm. I really don't know. Oh, I'm sorry, did I say 'know'? I meant 'care'. I don't really care. 

June 30, 2012 3:27 pm  #25

Ok  that was HARD!!! I stayed up half the night.....I'm addicted to this,  you see....  but great job  molly  now it's my turn.   

This anagram answer is 4 words, and it's a quote. 

Tin  Age Homes 

SHERLOCK!!!!!!

June 30, 2012 4:14 pm  #26

Got it!

June 30, 2012 5:38 pm  #27

The game is on.

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

June 30, 2012 5:41 pm  #28

Two words. It's a character.

MUDS
SHORN

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

June 30, 2012 5:55 pm  #29

Mrs Hudson?

June 30, 2012 7:29 pm  #30

that's right davina!!   Molly  I  think you're right too,  let's see if davina confirms it.   I  just  did an anagram that I've found VERY challenging  and I'm still working on it!! 

Also,  yes,  we can  now  do  people,  places,  things,  and phrases, relating to  our BBC  AND  the canon. ok? I  see this thread is very successful,  and sometimes we'll need more than one or two clues,  which is ok by me. I would suggest,  from this point on,  to let the poster confirm if you are correct, before you post yours,  ok? 

Last edited by sherlockskitty (June 30, 2012 7:41 pm)

SHERLOCK!!!!!!

June 30, 2012 9:34 pm  #31

Molly, you are correct m'dear! Sorry...I was out doing shopping! Blarghh!

June 30, 2012 9:35 pm  #32

Ouch, that sounded painful!

July 1, 2012 4:22 am  #33

well  if davina was shopping for clothes...(hope you had fun, D!!)  ...not painful at all.   cam't wait for the next anagram.   I  finally worked mine out.   hee hee hee   or  evil laugh here.   molly hooper  would you like to post one?

Last edited by sherlockskitty (July 1, 2012 3:37 pm)

SHERLOCK!!!!!!

July 2, 2012 9:39 pm  #34

Ok let's get this game going again,  shall we? 

It's   a   prop/thing,  and the answer is in 3 words.   

Taught  Energetic  Girl 

Last edited by sherlockskitty (July 2, 2012 9:39 pm)

SHERLOCK!!!!!!

July 3, 2012 10:31 pm  #35

I think I've got it Kitty, it has been bothering me the whole day...

Could it be "Cigarette lighter gun"?

Waiting for a crazy man in a blue box to fall from the sky...

But the thing is, we've taken away all the things that can possibly have happened, so I suppose the only thing that's left, even though it seems really weird, must be the thing that did happen, in fact. (Miss Marple)

July 5, 2012 6:42 pm  #36

Yes,  Irene!!!   Correct!!!!!  For some reason I loved that prop.   You or someone else may  post another anagram  or scramble.   Thank you for playing!!

SHERLOCK!!!!!!

July 5, 2012 9:40 pm  #37

I'll try to post another one if that's allright 
But I'll need some time, maybe tomorrow. If anyone wants to take the turn before that, I'll wait for another chance

But the thing is, we've taken away all the things that can possibly have happened, so I suppose the only thing that's left, even though it seems really weird, must be the thing that did happen, in fact. (Miss Marple)

July 5, 2012 10:05 pm  #38

ok  great Irene!!  I'm sure we can wait.    Thank you!!

SHERLOCK!!!!!!

July 7, 2012 9:53 am  #39

There we go...

It's a famous phrase and the answer is in three words. I hope I've done it right

Oh dear me slick

July 8, 2012 12:59 am  #40

Oh!

I AM SHERLOCKED

Board footera