BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 23, 2014 2:40 pm  #1041

Re: Cabin pressure

Aw, that's so sweet. If I ever ran into John, I'd love to give him a very squeezy hug.

April 23, 2014 2:52 pm  #1042

Here is another one - all 72 times Arthur Shappey says "brilliant" (this is just brilliant):

http://cupcakesinfedoras.tumblr.com/post/56762804576/every-time-arthur-says-brilliant-in-cabin

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

April 23, 2014 3:00 pm  #1043

The end ... LOL

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ten:" I'm burning up a sun just to say goodbye."

Sherlock: "I heard you.”

"Temptation coursing through our veins " 
(Tony Hadley)

April 26, 2014 8:59 pm  #1044

Wasn't sure where to put this:
On Ask Me Another (radio quiz show), the contestants had to guess a celebrity name by the Google search terms to find hin/her. For example, "jumps on Oprah's couch" was one of the clues for Tom Cruise. Can you name this one? Funny name. Khan. Looks like an otter.

April 26, 2014 9:02 pm  #1045

Hi, nice to see you, veecee.
Sorry, but I have no idea who this could be. 

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

April 26, 2014 9:18 pm  #1046

Oh, sorry. I forgot this clue: Smaug. Does that help?

April 26, 2014 9:59 pm  #1047

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

April 26, 2014 10:20 pm  #1048

No idea. 

April 27, 2014 12:44 am  #1049

April 27, 2014 1:28 am  #1050

It's Benny! Don't you start squealing when Ben shows up in pop quizzes? XD

April 27, 2014 7:12 am  #1051

Yes!! 
I love quiz shows on TV and I'm always delighted when he's one of the answers!

I've heard Wokingham this week - awww! 

"And in the end,
The Love you take
Is equal to the Love you make"
                                             The Beatles

April 27, 2014 8:16 am  #1052

Wokingham is fantastic, and just imagining all the fun during the recording...wasn't this the episode where Ben gets lifted into the air as stated in the script? XD

April 29, 2014 2:18 pm  #1053

Benedict's signature on a travelling lemon.
Was this posted already?

Last edited by gently69 (April 29, 2014 2:19 pm)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ten:" I'm burning up a sun just to say goodbye."

Sherlock: "I heard you.”

"Temptation coursing through our veins " 
(Tony Hadley)

April 29, 2014 2:26 pm  #1054

I actually only think we saw a picture of him signing it...

Oh why aren't the episodes on Spotify... that would make me a very happy girl! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street!"

"Oh Watson. Nothing made me... I made me"
"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

April 29, 2014 3:31 pm  #1055

My pal returned series 1-3, when I gave her series 4!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

May 4, 2014 9:40 pm  #1056

I just watched few episodes and, well, it's hillarious! I haven't laugh so hard for a long time! And I'm a bit stressed recently so Cabin Pressure really helps me coping with the stress. The lines and the way actors deliver them, they are just... brilliant I can't wait to listen to more episodes!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quidquid Latine dictum sit, altum videtur.

May 4, 2014 9:53 pm  #1057

I love Benedict in it but in my opinion Roger Allam (Douglas) and Stephanie Cole (Carolyn) totally stole this show. Douglas is so perfectly ironic and Carolyn is so bossy, hearing their chats and their laughing at poor Martin totally made my days 

***************************************************************************************************************************                                    

"Hey, chief, I might be wrong, but I think we're flying into a mountain. This makes me feel... scared of the mountain.
One thing we could do is pull up and fly over the mountain. How does that sound to...
"

May 5, 2014 7:18 am  #1058

I think the roles of Douglas and Carolyn in themselves have a bit more potential for stealing the show - and of course Roger and Stephanie do brilliant jobs there. Yes, brilliant. 
Especially Douglas, who always seems to have the last word and is quite ironic and funny and also a bit arrogant... that's just hard to beat.

"I see no shame in having an unhealthy obsession with something." - David Tennant
"We did observe." - David Tennant in "Richard II"

May 5, 2014 7:31 am  #1059

Apologies, this isn't really CP but John Finnemore.
I just meant to say:
Having largely failed to pique my hubby's interest in Cabin Pressure, he did manage to catch John on The NOW show and was totally blown away by him.
So of course I could gloatingly do my : see, told you the man's a genius....thing.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

May 5, 2014 7:53 am  #1060

He is great on The Now Show...no not great...brilliant!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

Board footera