BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 20, 2014 10:28 am  #1

The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time- Una Stubbs

There is a general thread which mentions this but I thought I'd open a new one. The National Theatre have one of their Live Encore screenings of this. Here in the UK it is Thursday May 22nd at 7 p.m. Adult tickets are £15.50 adult £13.50 Senior/Student/Teen (at least they are at our local cinema). You can find out if it is showing near you by going onto the National Theatre website. I am going with friends. This won an Olivier award last year and looks like a very exciting and innovative production.

Last edited by Davina (April 20, 2014 10:29 am)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

April 20, 2014 11:04 am  #2

Re: The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time- Una Stubbs

Jealous!

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

April 24, 2014 6:14 am  #3

I'm definitely going. I've had and loved the book for years anyway + the play has Una Stubbs!

------------------------------------------------------------------

"When you walk with Sherlock Holmes, you see the battlefield" M.H.

"My brother has the brain of scientist or a philosopher, and yet he elects to be a detective...what might we deduce about his heart?" M.H.

"Home is now behind you, the world is ahead."

April 24, 2014 6:24 am  #4

My pal's got tickets for my daughter and I, for the NT live link

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

Board footera